Holcomb tops the charts?? HUH

Talonz

absolute garbage.  there is no way Holcumb has done anything clutch in any game the Bills have been behind.  Useless stats can show any result. 

The comment - almost pulled out a last second win Sunday was humerous.

493730[/snapback]

I love how people sometimes read/hear what they want to read/hear. The comment was actually, "Almost pulled out a big one on Sunday night". Which is true. Nothing in there about last second.

PER stats are ghey as hell.

the don't measure production (12/15 for 150 yards and 2 TDs is a higher rating than 23/30 for 300 yards and 2TDs, even tho 300 yards is a much better performance by a QB) correctly, and the over emphasize passing TDs.

i'd rather have a QB who gets plenty of yards and then bang it from the 1 than a guy who gets some red zone TDs but an O that stalls all the time in the redzone (like ours).

I'd also rather have a guy miss two passes and then bang in the third one for a TD in the redzone than a guy who makes 3 completions for 6 yards each and then we kick a FG from the 2, but the PER loves the dink and dunk.

anthony wright being 16 on that list and vick being 30 is the certificate of retardation.

if vick was on the ravens that hapless O would be hard to contend with and with that D (or perhpas last year's as they have slipped a bit) the ravens would be a horrible team to deal with because of the other skills vick has. that rating tells us nothing

since when does "clutch" mean you are great.

He is confident, calm and doesn't make many mistakes.

To me I'd rather have a solid qb opposed to one that is "clutch"

493792[/snapback]

I'd rather have that than one who is a "B!T@#" for that what he was on that 4th and 7 play on Sunday night and as a result I have lost all respect for KH!