I have no radio show tonight...

BradRiter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FBI should be stopping by shortly fellas. Tossy McSalad seems like a real nice fella. <_<

492915[/snapback]

With a moniker like Tossy McSalad, what makes you question him?

BTW, every time I see that name I fall off my chair. :)

Brad,

Will we have to listen to Schopps Sabre drivel all-day tomorrow ? Just wondering since they are getting beat like a drum. After today I thought it was game-7 of the Cup finals coming up tonight.

Also it doesn't look like many fans are in the arena tonight.

My God, since you couldn't bore everyone with that audio dogcrap you call a show

you decided to post here? Its bad enough you're on the air but you have to spread your layer of grime here?

The guy who does color for the UB games who filled in for you the other night put you to shame. In regards to SportsExtra, being the first time I've seen you you are even more hideous that I imagined.

You are a worthless, lazy, POS hack.

Please go away for good!

My God, since you couldn't bore everyone with that audio dogcrap you call a show

you decided to post here? Its bad enough you're on the air but you have to spread your layer of grime here?

The guy who does color for the UB games who filled in for you the other night put you to shame. In regards to SportsExtra, being the first time I've seen you you are even more hideous that I imagined.

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

Jerry Sullivan?

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

Do you work for the Buffalo Chamber of Commerce ?

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

Tell us how you really feel. Dont hold back this time...............

:lol::lol:

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

Does this mean that you don't want him over for Thanksgiving Dinner?

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

Maybe your son wouldn't be so insecure if you were more supportive of him, Mrs. Riter.

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

If you don't have anything nice to say then....wait a minute...this is TBD....never mind...

seriously though......chill

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

:lol: I don't know who this Riter fellow is, but this post is awesome.

You're just jealous because gomper is taking the "anti-Brad" spotlight away from you....

494476[/snapback]

!@#$tard! :huh:

Ooops, sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. :blink::D;)

Please go away for good!

494354[/snapback]

So is there any doubt that this guy majored in Broadcasting at Buff St. or Fredonia and is now making a solid living by making calls for a collections agency?

So is there any doubt that this guy majored in Broadcasting at Buff St. or Fredonia and is now making a solid living by making calls for a collections agency?

494707[/snapback]

Secondary Ed. since you asked. I just loathe sloppy hacks like Riter. He reeks of urine and vomit almost as much as that morning show. Listen to Fan 590 if you want quality.

Secondary Ed. since you asked. I just loathe sloppy hacks like Riter. He reeks of urine and vomit almost as much as that morning show. Listen to Fan 590 if you want quality.

494917[/snapback]

Gomper....you live in Buffalo. If you lived in a real city like LA, or Chicago, or NYC where there is more disposable income on two city blocks than the entire Metro area of Buffalo, then you could expect freaking Howard Cossel. If indeed Brad sucks, it is a slap at the morons like you who live in the city, that the station feels he is worthy of your ears. Basically, you don't put a limo driver in the front seat of the short bus.

By the way, can you sneak me in 2 extra cans of Genny Light into the Chiefs game? I'll give you $1.50 a piece.

494917[/snapback]

The man started a thread that got more than 2,500 hits. You have come here and personally insulted him while offering nothing in terms of football talk.

Secondary education, huh? Are you a 6th grader?