PI call on Moulds....flag hit after the catch

I have TIVO, and it only took one replay to see that the flag for offensive pass interference was thrown after Moulds caught the ball. The alleged infracton occurred prior to the break toward the ball....and the ref waited till Moulds caught the ball to make his decision.

It reminded me of a playoff game in the early 80's vs. Cinci when the Bills were inside the 20 trying to tie the game, on a 4th and 5 they called timeout. Came back on the field and hit Lou Piccone for a first down, and he was hit in the back with a flag on his way out of bounds. The call? delay of game.

When has delay of game ever been called after the play has been executed? After a timeout?

Just like tonight. The ref waited till he saw the outcome of the play, decided he did not like the outcome, because it would involve taking his lips off the base of Bruschi's "unit" for a second to throw the flag. yet he did so anyway.

Took the game away. The refs always do this when we play the Patriots.

I have TIVO, and it only took one replay to see that the flag for offensive pass interference was thrown after Moulds caught the ball.  The alleged infracton occurred prior to the break toward the ball....and the ref waited till Moulds caught the ball to make his decision.

It reminded me of a playoff game in the early 80's vs. Cinci when the Bills were inside the 20 trying to tie the game, on a 4th and 5 they called timeout.  Came back on the field and hit Lou Piccone for a first down, and he was hit in the back with a flag on his way out of bounds.  The call?  delay of game. 

When has delay of game ever been called after the play has been executed?  After a timeout? 

Just like tonight.  The ref waited till he saw the outcome of the play, decided he did not like the outcome, because it would involve taking his lips off the base of Bruschi's "unit" for a second to throw the flag.  yet he did so anyway.

Took the game away.  The refs always do this when we play the Patriots.

491226[/snapback]

look at the one that was reviewed......was it inconclusive in your opinion...or should it have been over ruled

Did you TIVO the Josh Reed play?  I didnt think his knee ever hit the ground- I wished the networks would of shown a better angle on it

491254[/snapback]

now that one is the one i do question....really the only one.........the pass interference call is judgement probably gets overlooked in most situations but maybe the guy had his eyes peeled and it was instinct to reach for the flag....speed of the game...moulds arm was extended fully and he got the defender off balance and a lot of separation

Did you see Anquan Boldin's TD catch in the Cards game?

Arm extended, right in the open. But it wasn't against the Pats.

491359[/snapback]

it happens all the time....david patten redskins against the broncos...that was a td with the game on the line........theyre all questionable but how do you get human old guys without 1/3 of the athleticism as the athletes on the field call them consistently............moss on sunday night against the chiefs...that was a td

UMM friggin review the PI call on moulds again , the reffed musta notcied like i did that samuel sniffed his lazy curl route and was trying to get in front of him, then moulds realized his route was lazy and pushed off , otherwise if your SOOO AHTLETIC you would of realized samuel was gonna get his 2nd INT, or i wouldve at least so im sure he wouldve also............get over it both teams have holes to fill up...........

UMM friggin review the PI call on moulds again , the reffed musta notcied like i did that samuel sniffed his lazy curl route and was trying to get in front of him, then moulds realized his route was lazy and pushed off , otherwise if your SOOO AHTLETIC you would of realized samuel was gonna get his 2nd INT, or i wouldve at least so im sure he wouldve also............get over it both teams have holes to fill up...........

495636[/snapback]

Technically correct...but a BS call in that that kind of contact happens multiple times in every game and never gets called.

............get over it both teams have holes to fill up...........

495636[/snapback]

The difference is that most of us Bills fans will still be here while our team tries to fill the holes, whereas Pats fans tend to wait until they get text-messaged from Bob Kraft: "Okay, our holes are filled. You can come back now."

Viva la Grogan.

495636[/snapback]

if you notice samuel slipped on his own before moulds even pushed off. the alleged push was exagerated because samuel was already falling. no way he was making an interception or even able to defend the play