John from Hemet

Not the first time that has happened against NE. I could sense it was coming. All the Patriots do is B word after ever play they do not get a penalty call their way. They intimidate the refs and we get screwed again. 9 point lead to a 5 point loss in one minute. Just plain sad.

The Branch catch I thought was inconclusive.

The Moulds PI was an awful call - but we still needed to score a TD on that drive AND get a 2-pt conversion because you KNOW there was a 100% probability of NE scoring at least a FG when they got the ball back.

This really doesn't hold a candle to the 1998 game in the way of screwjobs. Hell, I thought last year's NE game in Buffalo was worse - Remember Dillion's "non-fumble" inside our 5 yard line?

Does bad officiating matter?  Why should our games come down to a call?  what happend to winning by more than 7?  Does anyone remember that?  Anyone....?  Beuller...???

491090[/snapback]

one call is forgivable, two is questionable, three big calls screams RIGGED

The Branch catch I thought was inconclusive.

The Moulds PI was an awful call - but we still needed to score a TD on that drive AND get a 2-pt conversion because you KNOW there was a 100% probability of NE scoring at least a FG when they got the ball back.

This really doesn't hold a candle to the 1998 game in the way of screwjobs.  Hell, I thought last year's NE game in Buffalo was worse - Remember Dillion's "non-fumble" inside our 5 yard line?

491064[/snapback]

i thought the branch catch inconclusive also...dont know what paul was looking at.........