Bad Call

gggbills

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated how the refs made Holcomb fumble and then to top it off the refs made Holcomb throw a two yard pass on fourth and seven. Those rat bastards.

You guys did get screwed on those two plays. On the 4th down, the Pats left a guy wide open deep down the middle of the field, but the ref noticed and dragged him to the ground.

Damn refs! :angry:

The whining about the refs is tired. The Bills lost this game themselves and if anybody just gave it to 'em it was the coaching staff who gift wrapped it and Kelly Holcomb who delivered it. We dominated but as bad teams often do we couldn't put the opponent away and it came back to haunt us. Next rebuilding decade please.

Sounds like more than a few of you need the Wahhhhmbulance.

491446[/snapback]

That was not a catch and the PI on Moulds was nothing more than "protecting" NE by the ref's. Even your DB was laughing that Moulds was flagged.....

Mr. Helmet, you and your Patsies may rot in hell.

I can only imagine how pissed you guys would be if the Bills were penalized for committing an "unnatural act." :angry:

491480[/snapback]

No, that was just !@#$ing hilarious.

I won't complain about Branch's catch...I don't believe it was a catch, but I had to stare at the tape for a good while before I saw anything that convinced me. It was tough to distinguish.

That PI call against Moulds, though...that was atrocious. Sure, technically he pushed off...but I have never seen such a nit-picky call before in my life. Nobody ever calls that, particularly that late in a close game. Bush league call.

But then, pretty much everything about the game was bush league. Ugly-ass game.

That PI call against Moulds, though...that was atrocious.  Sure, technically he pushed off...but I have never seen such a nit-picky call before in my life.

You didn't watch the Bills/Pats game in '98 where Henry Jones drew the PI call in the endzone? You know, the one that Tagliabue came out and said was a terrible call that should never have been made, especially not in a close game? The one where he said the refs should never determine the outcome of the game, the players should?

What do those two instances have in common?

CW

You didn't watch the Bills/Pats game in '98 where Henry Jones drew the PI call in the endzone?  You know, the one that Tagliabue came out and said was a terrible call that should never have been made, especially not in a close game?  The one where he said the refs should never determine the outcome of the game, the players should?

What do those two instances have in common?

CW

491700[/snapback]

Don't even MENTION that game to me. That still makes me violently angry.

But I never saw that play. I was blind with rage after that out-of-bounds-a-yard-short first down conversion. :angry:

I can only imagine how pissed you guys would be if the Bills were penalized for committing an "unnatural act." :(

491480[/snapback]

A presnap penalty on a 3rd & 4 play which the Bills were going to convert anyway was slightly less significant than the Moulds PI....

But yeah, whatever.

Sounds like more than a few of you need the Wahhhhmbulance.

491446[/snapback]

Why? Because the truth hurts? Your team has the ref in their back pocket every game. They dont need indisputable evidence. The receiver bobbled it just enough that it did hit the ground. Most people can see that.

As far as whining about the QB and the coach? Well,Im not whining about it,but the truth is this team does not deserve to go to the playoffs the way they make stupid calls with the game on the line. Its time for Donahoe to take a hike and take his coach with him and put Losman back in there,because hes got to start learning ON the field...not warming the bench.