Guest BackInDaDay

Guest BackInDaDay

#94 should get a game ball.

#21 should get a game ball.

#20 played tough.

#97 played tough.

#36 should retire.

#10 should sit.

Coaches did a good job, but Holcomb is not much better in finding secondary receivers than JP. BTW, if your QB is going to watch his primary receiver from the snap, run some 'pump and goes'. Samuels would have bit big time, cause they were all letting Holcomb tell them where he was going with it.

80 gets one also

490847[/snapback]

Huh? The guy had the TD, for sure, but there was NO excuse for the PI call at the end. He had the guy beat, didn't need to shove him.

This team -- and EM in particular -- is mentally weak. See ya, you're not going to be worth $13 mil next year.

Nobody gets anything.  You don't give out game balls for losses.

I wouldn't give these piles of crap one day off during the break.  Time for two-a-days again, boys.

490882[/snapback]

right on, this has to go down as one of the most !@#$ing stupiid plays of all tome

Huh?  The guy had the TD, for sure, but there was NO excuse for the PI call at the end.  He had the guy beat, didn't need to shove him.

This team -- and EM in particular -- is mentally weak.  See ya, you're not going to be worth $13 mil next year.

490874[/snapback]

I bet you'd be surprised to know how often offensive PI really occurs amongst even the best Wr's in the league. You don't see it called too often.

Moulds played a great game tonight and I'm pretty sure that is not debatable (atleast credibly) this time around.

I think Sam Adams gave up 20 yards as well and didn't register a stat- following on NFL Live, so i can't say he dominated the line thing...

Schobel played active, nice back field stop and tackle for loss on the Klecko elligible play at the end. Shame the o-line couldn't hold near the end... :angry:

Guest BackInDaDay
Nobody gets anything.  You don't give out game balls for losses.

I wouldn't give these piles of crap one day off during the break.  Time for two-a-days again, boys.

490882[/snapback]

No game balls for losses! Right. Had too much to drink while watching this. All in all, I do think Schobel played a helluva game. As good as Milloy was embarrassing.

Guest BackInDaDay
Absolutely....How do you give someone credit for doing nothing...even a hurt Dillon managed to avg 4 yds a carry

491061[/snapback]

When we were up 3-0 I kept waiting for the big D lapse, but it never came. That's when the game could have been won by a play-making QB. The biggest play we gave up was an incomplete pass. Yeah Dillon got some, but somebody from the champion's O is gonna get something. No, we didn't give them much, and we got the ball back to our O often. check the TOP.

#94 should get a game ball.

#21 should get a game ball.

#20 played tough.

#97 played tough.

#36 should retire.

#10 should sit.

Coaches did a good job, but Holcomb is not much better in finding secondary receivers than JP.  BTW, if your QB is going to watch his primary receiver from the snap, run some 'pump and goes'.  Samuels would have bit big time, cause they were all letting Holcomb tell them where he was going with it.

490834[/snapback]

Game Balls should go to the Replay Ref, Suzy love me some Bruschi and ESPN you all got what you wanted, A patriots win.