Im a little confused

rolly

i go to school in fredonia (south of buffalo) and i was at a bar here lastnite and josh reed, lee evans, and terrence mcgee were all there till close. Arent they supposed to be in oakland already, or does mularkey have a new system?

i go to school in fredonia (south of buffalo) and i was at a bar here lastnite and josh reed, lee evans, and terrence mcgee were all there till close. Arent they supposed to be in oakland already, or does mularkey have a new system?

36030[/snapback]

Rolly, what bar?

Muldoons, Heenans?

Sunnys? <_<

Sunnys? <_<

36058[/snapback]

Yeah, like they want to hang with the 18 year olds...

Muldoon's/Heenan's...Hmph, gues it's been a while...guessing that one of these used to be Rooney's...

I'm thinkin' OMI myself...

actually yes they were at sunny's, 18 and over and home to some of the most beautiful women around.

36137[/snapback]

oh no... tell me you're a freshman.. PLEASE.... Please dear god, tell me, as a student at the college that I called home for 4 years, my alma mattar (sp?), please tell me you're a freshman.

Sure, Freshman year, before i had a decent fake ID, I would go to Sunnys. Especially on Thursday nights for quarter beers, but come on man, that place fuggin SUCKS. It is really terrible.

Also, don't get me wrong. Even as an upperclassman i went, but only at like 1:30 to pick up some pig who just wanted to fugg. But please dont tell me you're a senior or junior and go there during regular hours.

If so, you really need to go to Muldoons, or Hennans (Euchre tournaments every tuesday night, which my roomate and i won 5 times senior year), or any of the other fine bars on water street.

Why is there a problem that they were out until a 2am closing time. Players cleverly are resetting their internal clocks to PST which meant they really closed the bar down at 11pm.

I'm proud our boys are making the sacrifice by staying out til last call a couple of nights before the game. Such a sacrifice is laubable.

Ahhhh youth.

oh man you are bringing back some great memories. course fredonia will never be the same without the good ole fountain grill, with Leo and Elanor standing watch behind the bar :angry:

36030[/snapback]

common man, sunnys was always a fun place to go, even as an upperclassmen, back in my day, 81-85, sunnys, the sundowner, rascals, caboose on rare occasions, omi(always), and the grill. then on to taco junction or pizza wings and things for the best steak sub anywhere. Mondays of course was BJ's for the best wings in town. too many bars, not nearly enough brain cells!

oh no... tell me you're a freshman.. PLEASE.... Please dear god, tell me, as a student at the college that I called home for 4 years, my alma mattar (sp?), please tell me you're a freshman.

Sure, Freshman year, before i had a decent fake ID, I would go to Sunnys. Especially on Thursday nights for quarter beers, but come on man, that place fuggin SUCKS. It is really terrible.

Also, don't get me wrong. Even as an upperclassman i went, but only at like 1:30 to pick up some pig who just wanted to fugg. But please dont tell me you're a senior or junior and go there during regular hours.

If so, you really need to go to Muldoons, or Hennans (Euchre tournaments every tuesday night, which my roomate and i won 5 times senior year), or any of the other fine bars on water street.

36149[/snapback]

The "Players" are still in Orchard Park today. They had a team practice/meeting today and around 12:30 today, Abbott Road turned in to a drag strip as some of the players left in a hurry!

Ha! You should put a 'Christmas Tree' on your lot! :angry:

Question is, what in the hell would 3 Bills players be doing in Fredonia (an hour and 10 minutes from Orchard Park) at some dive college bar the night before they leave for Oakland? Why wouldn't they be in a bar near OP or in Downtown Buffalo? That makes ZERO sense. I drove to Fredonia one night to go to Sunnys for some lame ass reason I don't even remember about 6 years ago and it was no fun driving back at 2am.