Too many posters here seriously BLOW!!!!

4everBills

This board has been invaded by the computer slammer geeks. The chat rooms on AOL must be empty right now.

Do you clowns have any real opinions? any real ideas?

It must be that the real secret to life is making as many cyber-friends as possible with cheesy one liner slams. Man, you must be sick of high fiving your computer screens.

What happens when the computer goes off? Do you lay in bed thinking of the next crappy one liner for tomorrows series of slams? Now thats living!

I only I could be cool enough to sit alone at my computer, plugged in for hours, waiting for the next post to trash. So, I can snicker under my breath, waiting for a smiloy face response, or a way to go, from some other cyber geek with no life. Ahh, the waiting must kill you. Sitting there waiting for some one to think your actually cute, or smart for your witty cracks. Man, thats validation that your a real person.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody likes 4everBills.  Now he has to eat worms.

35922[/snapback]

Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me.

Guess I'll eat some worms.

Great big fat ones. Little bitty skinny ones.

How they wiggle and squirm.

Gonna bite off their heads. And suck out their guts.

And throw their tails away.

Nobody cares it I eats worms.....24 hours a day.

<_<

This board has been invaded by the computer slammer geeks. The chat rooms on AOL must be empty right now.

It must be that the real secret to life is making as many cyber-friends as possible with cheesy one liner slams. Man, you must be sick of high fiving your computer screens.

What happens when the computer goes off? Do you lay in bed thinking of the next crappy one liner for tomorrows series of slams? Now thats living!

I only I could be cool enough to sit alone at my computer, plugged in for hours, waiting for the next post to trash. So, I can snicker under my breath, waiting for a smiloy face response, or a way to go, from some other cyber geek with no life. Ahh, the waiting must kill you. Sitting there waiting for some one to think your actually cute, or smart for your witty cracks. Man, thats validation that your a real person.

35914[/snapback]

Wow! All of this crybaby "I'm taking my ball and going home" garbage just because everybody doesn't agree with YOU??! You solicited people's opinions. The majority (all?) say that your "concept" sucks. Get over it!! Cripes, talk about thin skinned. If you're afraid of criticism, don't open yourself up for it. <_<:P

35914[/snapback]

<_<:P;)

:P  ;)  :D

35992[/snapback]

:D:D:D:P

I second that, and all because no one liked your third grade art project.

BTW/ How long did you spend on that helmet and what do you do when your computer goes off, lie in bed and sob and think of cheesy one-liners to get back at those who critiqued your work? <_<

:P  ;)  :D  :D

I second that, and all because no one liked your third grade art project.

BTW/ How long did you spend on that helmet and what do you do when your computer goes off, lie in bed and sob and think of cheesy one-liners to get back at  those who critiqued your work?  <_<

36003[/snapback]

Who's in your avatar?

35914[/snapback]

Mr. 4everBills,

meet my ignore button.

ok, you made me laugh... now its time to read the next thread!

BTW rico, i like that avatar of johnny fairplay better than the other one.