Looks like Peters might start at RT

If MW can't go, the freak gets the nod.  Here's hoping he outperforms Jerman at least.  I'd like to see that clown on the inactive list for the rest of the year, injured or not.  It'll be a tough task against a hungry NE front 7.  Go Peters!  Go Bills!

487700[/snapback]

Safety blitz? :doh:

can somebody 'splain this whole Peters thing to a fan with little brain?????

If I recall correctly he was an undrafted TE that we picked up ...... who doesn't seem to be able to crack into our "stellar" TE corps, so we are trying to convert him to a "kinda sorta LT prospect" ....... but may start this week as our RT.

Is he really REALLY that versatile .... is he really REALLY that bad of a TE ...... are the Bills really REALLY that bad at O-Line depth????

or is it just another example of a clueless front office/coaching staff just reacting to situations by plugging in the first solution that pops into their mind???

or is it just another example of a clueless front office/coaching staff just reacting to situations by plugging in the first solution that pops into their mind???

487749[/snapback]

right there. clueless, or confused, or just flat out foolish is how the Bills roll.

that being said, I'd still rather see Peters than Jerman, who is Arena Football material. Maybe CFL, maybe.

Is he really REALLY that versatile .... is he really REALLY that bad of a TE ...... are the Bills really REALLY that bad at O-Line depth????

487749[/snapback]

In light of the Peters promotion, JP Losman has tendered his resignation as our #2 QB and would prefer the opportunity to wait and play for a Professional Football team someday in the future.

can somebody 'splain this whole Peters thing to a fan with little brain?????

If I recall correctly he was an undrafted TE that we picked up ...... who doesn't seem to be able to crack into our "stellar" TE corps, so we are trying to convert him to a "kinda sorta LT prospect" ....... but may start this week as our RT.

487749[/snapback]

What he really really is, is an atheltic 300+lb NFL player, willing to learn any position.

What he really really is, is an atheltic 300+lb NFL player, willing to learn any position.

487796[/snapback]

But so far we have him "learning" to be a TE ...... and "learning" to be a LT .... and "learning" to be a RT .................. and not making any impact whatsoever at any of those positions.

I guess what my point is ...... if we really wanted a LT "project", we should have brought in a legitimate LT to "learn".

If we want him to "learn" how to be a TE .... why don't we leave him at TE and gleen a bit of playing time at the position.

If memory serves me right .............. he had very limited playing time in college (1year???) and showed some promise so we took a flier on him on the chance to end up an Antonio Gates type of guy.

But so far we have him "learning" to be a TE ...... and "learning" to be a LT .... and "learning" to be a RT .................. and not making any impact whatsoever at any of those positions.

I guess what my point is ...... if we really wanted a LT "project", we should have brought in a legitimate LT to "learn".

If we want him to "learn" how to be a TE .... why don't we leave him at TE and gleen a bit of playing time at the position.

If memory serves me right .............. he had very limited playing time in college (1year???) and showed some promise so we took a flier on him on the chance to end up an Antonio Gates type of guy.

487806[/snapback]

They did "permanently" switch him to TE when our depth chart was destroyed there, but with Williams still hobbling, and Jerman out, there are no other OT's on the depth chart. With the size, speed and "raw" talent he has the capability to be a good tackle, which is why they had been working him there.