Cue the nausea

TheZone78

.....since the Patriots are weak against the run this season....Buffalo will make them look like a Pro Bowl calibre defense this week......Willis will have 16 carries for about 47 yards. You know that the 3 stooges up in the booth will just praise Tedy Bruschi for being the spark the Patriots needed........

I can see it already!!!!!!!!!

Get out the barf bags!!!

New England 41 Buffalo 10

<_<

.....since the Patriots are weak against the run this season....Buffalo will make them look like a Pro Bowl calibre defense this week......Willis will have 16 carries for about 47 yards.  You know that the 3 stooges up in the booth will just praise Tedy Bruschi for being the spark the Patriots needed........

Get out the barf bags!!!

<_<

486979[/snapback]

I'm pretty thankful for the fact that I'm going to be driving home from a wedding during this game. I can't take any more Pats bone-stroking a la what we witnessed in last year's Sunday night ESPN game.

I'm pretty thankful for the fact that I'm going to be driving home from a wedding during this game.  I can't take any more Pats bone-stroking a la what we witnessed in last year's Sunday night ESPN game.

487011[/snapback]

Can I come with you????

.....since the Patriots are weak against the run this season....Buffalo will make them look like a Pro Bowl calibre defense this week......Willis will have 16 carries for about 47 yards.  You know that the 3 stooges up in the booth will just praise Tedy Bruschi for being the spark the Patriots needed........

Get out the barf bags!!!

<_<

486979[/snapback]

Joe Theisman does indeed wear Tom Brady underoos. I have a feeling he will blow a load in them when Teddy takes the field.

Gee, who do you think they will wire up for the game?.....Ugh.

Joe Theisman does indeed wear Tom Brady underoos. I have a feeling he will blow a load in them when Teddy takes the field.

Gee, who do you think they will wire up for the game?.....Ugh.

487069[/snapback]

I'm getting sick to my stomach already....I feel like I was just force-fed a tremendous bowl of Rettata...

Get out the barf bags!!!

<_<

486979[/snapback]

Ummmm... the pats are 3-3, they also lost to the dolphins of 2004. Ouit the brady knob schlobbin.

Get out the barf bags!!!

:doh:

486979[/snapback]

Being a realist I don't see it much different 33-13, Pats.

I can hear it now:

Paul McGwire: "Joseph, hold on a second, hold on a second. Let me tell you something: Teddy Bruschi, I don't care what anyone else says about him, he's flat-out the best football player ever. Period."  :doh:

487624[/snapback]

That's pretty spot-on, JR. When we were in San Antonio for the Bills-Saints game, a bunch of us were watching the Sunday night game (Cards vs someone-I forgot who-in Mexico) and we were cracking up @ Maguire's "Let me tell you..." routine.