http://firedonahoe.blogspot.com/

billsfanone

Since January 2001, there have been 3,910 suicides in upstate New York and 22,209 abortions in Erie County.

Who can bear to bring a child into the world, when they know Tom Donahoe will crush the kid's heart?

Oh we're playing for keeps now! :w00t:

It would be great if everyone who is so hung up on TD would go over there and have themselves a little mutal admiration society.

Maybe that would reduce the redundant "It's All TD's Fault!!" threads to just 4 or 5 a day here on TSW...

But then again, that's probably asking for too much.

Maybe that would reduce the redundant "It's All TD's Fault!!" threads to just 4 or 5 a day here on TSW...

But, but, but...they're all his players (except EM), coaches and organization. He's the chef that put this witches brew together. Sorry, his fault this team is where it is right now. Noone else's. The buck stops with the President/GM and noone else.

The buck stops with the President/GM and noone else.

486319[/snapback]

No argument there, but why are people unable to limit it to 4 or 5 threads? Doesn't matter if I agree or don't agree on a given topic, but seeing the same thing regurgitated in thread after thread over and over and over and over and over again can get a little old.

Just my opinion...

EDIT: I don't specifically mean this thread per se, because it does introduce the blog, but at the same time, it wouldn't have been totally out of place posted within one of the 12 "TD BAD" threads already here either.

No argument there, but why are people unable to limit it to 4 or 5 threads? Doesn't matter if I agree or don't agree on a given topic, but seeing the same thing regurgitated in thread after thread over and over and over and over and over again can get a little old.

Point taken.

No argument there, but why are people unable to limit it to 4 or 5 threads?  Doesn't matter if I agree or don't agree on a given topic, but seeing the same thing regurgitated in thread after thread over and over and over and over and over again can get a little old.

Just my opinion...

EDIT: I don't specifically mean this thread per se, because it does introduce the blog, but at the same time, it wouldn't have been totally out of place posted within one of the 12 "TD BAD" threads already here either.

486340[/snapback]

While I agree with almost everything you said here ("TSW, All TD Bashing All the Time")...I'm glad this was posted in a separate thread, as I usually pass over the "TD Sucks"/"Fire TD" threads...so I would have missed this. And this was pretty funny...dontcha think?

While I agree with almost everything you said here ("TSW, All TD Bashing All the Time")...I'm glad this was posted in a separate thread, as I usually pass over the "TD Sucks"/"Fire TD" threads...so I would have missed this.  And this was pretty funny...dontcha think?

486355[/snapback]

Thank you. I carefully weigh each and every thread I start. My thread starting prowess is something I'm proud of.