ATT YDS TD LG

T. Bell 13 114 1 68

M. Anderson 15 57 1 10

Warrick Dunn 19 83

t ducket 5 30

ATT YDS TD LG

L. Tomlinson 25 134 2 11

M. Turner 11 44 0 18

Last 3 Patriot games.....We must give willis 25-30 this sunday, the patriots rushing D has wholes as well

SD beat them at home by pounding the ball on the ground, if we lose it better be because of Willis and Shaud, this is our only reasonable way to beat them in their house....POUND THE BALL

ATT YDS TD LG

T. Bell                    13  114  1 68

M. Anderson            15  57    1 10

Warrick Dunn          19    83

t ducket                  5    30

ATT YDS TD LG

L. Tomlinson            25  134 2  11

M. Turner                  11  44  0  18

Last 3 Patriot games.....We must give willis 25-30 this sunday, the patriots rushing D has wholes as well

SD beat them at home by pounding the ball on the ground, if we lose it better be because of Willis and Shaud, this is our only reasonable way to beat them in their house....POUND THE BALL

486102[/snapback]

Denver: can throw the ball w/ Plummer being more turnover-conscious this year, Lelie is progressing this year, and Smith is still a threat

Atlanta: one of the very best teams in the league in running the ball, plus Vick can cause all sorts of problems w/ his running and throwing once he escapes the pocket

San Diego: Brees is showing that last season was no fluke, McCardell is having a nice year catching the ball, Gates is solidifying his status as the best TE in football, and LT is a receiving threat also

Even if these teams aren't putting up Rams-type passing numbers, all of them have enough balance that you cannot just focus on the run and hope to shut them down.

Denver:  can throw the ball w/ Plummer being more turnover-conscious this year, Lelie is progressing this year, and Smith is still a threat

Atlanta:  one of the very best teams in the league in running the ball, plus Vick can cause all sorts of problems w/ his running and throwing once he escapes the pocket

San Diego:  Brees is showing that last season was no fluke, McCardell is having a nice year catching the ball, Gates is solidifying his status as the best TE in football, and LT is a receiving threat also

Even if these teams aren't putting up Rams-type passing numbers, all of them have enough balance that you cannot just focus on the run and hope to shut them down.

486109[/snapback]

fair.....so you dont think we have any chance of improvement like last year?

fair.....so you dont think we have any chance of improvement like last year?

486112[/snapback]

There's always a chance, but it going to have to start up front. This team has good depth and talent @ the skill positions, so there's not much need to tinker w/ that. They do need better play from their offensive and defensive lines though.

There's always a chance, but it going to have to start up front.  This team has good depth and talent @ the skill positions, so there's not much need to tinker w/ that.  They do need better play from their offensive and defensive lines though.

486146[/snapback]

allright at least you kept your reason.....this is at least a 9-7 calibre team

LETS FOCUS ON THE PATS.......IF we play ourselves out of it, I'll talk needs.....as for now were 3-4, 2-1 in our last 3 i dont care who the fug it was against......lets talk sunday, lets talk matchups

486087[/snapback]

Even if we win against the Pats, those needs for our team cannot go unnoticed...

A hole can be covered only for so long, before it is exposed...

There's always a chance, but it going to have to start up front.  This team has good depth and talent @ the skill positions, so there's not much need to tinker w/ that.  They do need better play from their offensive and defensive lines though.

486146[/snapback]

Thats absolutely correct, the problem is not KH and JP, its the line in front of them. Look how much better Bledsoe is in Dallas with a halfway decent line in front of him (nevermind the dumbass throw he had to end the game this week). If the line could just hold their blocks during pass plays either KH or JP would be adequate.

The defensive line just needs to get some kind of penetration and getsome pressure on the QB or disrupt the running game. The Bills problems don't have anything to do with any of the so called "skill" positions (not that they're perfect by any stretch of the imagination).

SD beat them at home

Thats one more win in Foxboro than TD's teams have. Oh yeah, that SD team was the team assembled by those guys who know nothing about football...the late John Butler & AJ Smith. Glad we don't have those guys in our front office. :)

allright at least you kept your reason.....this is at least a 9-7 calibre team

486150[/snapback]

I admire your dogged optimism. I would let it fire me up if it was based on any reality at all. Problem is this is a bad football team that is in no way capable of beating even a decent team. Let alone a 3 time Super Bowl champ with superior coaching, qb'ing etc. Coming off a bye no less. Usually I add a disclaimer saying somthing like "I hope Im wrong and I have to eat crow" but that isnt necessary this week. Im planning on watching at most a half of the game next week and then turning it off before I get too depressed. Let the postitioning for next years draft begin!!!