Hop aboard fellas!

ofiba

I think the Bills will win on Sunday night!

Yeah, we look awful, but the Pats look average. Everyone expects the Bills to lose. Because of that, the Bills will be able to play loose. All the pressure is on the Pats.

We win Sunday and take the division lead outright!

Yeah, we look awful, but the Pats look average.  Everyone expects the Bills to lose.  Because of that, the Bills will be able to play loose.  All the pressure is on the Pats.

485165[/snapback]

I wish I could share the same sentiments, my friend. Unfortunately, the Bills have done abso-freakin-lutely nothing to prove to me, or anyone for that matter, that they have what it takes to win next weeks Sunday night, nationally televised game, against the defending super bowl champs, who are coming off a bye, and will have had two weeks to prepare for us.

I love the Bills as much as the next man, but lets be honest with ourselves. Can anyone list the last time the Bills went into a game, bigtime underdogs, and won a game that they were not picked to win? My memory is failing me...maybe i need some Ginko Biloba, I hear that works well for memory..

If we do win, please believe that I will be very happy, and even more surprised...

Yeah, we look awful, but the Pats look average.  Everyone expects the Bills to lose.  Because of that, the Bills will be able to play loose.  All the pressure is on the Pats.

485165[/snapback]

join B-dawg12 band wagon, he's driving it to detroit

485165[/snapback]

Didnt your parents teach you to "say no to drugs"?

485165[/snapback]

1.Bills win

2. Sunday Night

3. In New England

:angry:

485165[/snapback]

Sorry, but your request is like asking someone to jump onto a ship heading for Niagra Falls.

485165[/snapback]

I'm not jumping on that bandwagon due to our below average play yesterday. However, its great that its a must win game. I think all the pressure is on us.

I'm not jumping on that bandwagon due to our below average play yesterday.  However, its great that its a must win game.  I think all the pressure is on us.

485220[/snapback]

But everyone already chalked this one up as a loss for the Bills. If they lose, everyone expected it.

485165[/snapback]

I've lost all optimism. I just hope the Bills make it to the game ok, you know without missing the flight or going to the wrong terminal.

It's games like losing to the Raiders and Saints that keeps us from going to the playoffs every year. That really was a very winable game for us yesterday, what the hell happened?

485231[/snapback]

the wagon went the wrong way .

It's games like losing to the Raiders and Saints that keeps us from going to the playoffs every year. That really was a very winable game for us yesterday, what the hell happened?

485231[/snapback]

They're the Bills. They fail when everyone has hope. Then, just as everyone is about to give up on the season, (right now), they win a game (NE) that makes everyone believe they've got a shot again.

485165[/snapback]

Entirely possible.

Good for you, ofiba. Never give up until we are mathmatically eliminated. The sorry Jets came back from doom to make the playoffs last season.

485165[/snapback]

I'm in. Go Bialls.