Going into Oakland

YOOOOOO

Who is still on the ship(thinking playoffs) and who has jumped that ship, after our week 1 lose......

Lets put it out there...

I still feel we are 10-6 playoff team......Who's still with me and who's jumped off the deep end??

35311[/snapback]

I'm still thinking were in the hunt for a wildcard, but we'll have to pull out some big wins to get there

I will root for them every week, but our schedule is just sooo damn tough, and like i said before, there are only 3 teams in the ENTIRE AFC that dont have a legit shot at a wild card. The crappy thing is, Jacksonville is one of those teams that will have a shot.

And with the wild card will be either 10-6 or 9-7, (Im betting 10-6, will all division winners being 11-5 or better) a tie break is gonna be crucial.

Man, I would love to see a playoff run, but our schedule right now and at the end of november is tough!

As much as I would love for this team to finish 10-6 and as possible as I think it is. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but with a rookie head coach, offensive coordinator basically a whole new coaching staff having to implement a new system and make the players forget about the old one. I think we're asking a little to much. I think our end of the season record will be 7-9 or 8-8 where we'll show considerable improvement come around the middle to end of the season and give reason for true optomism come 2005. I still haven't given up hope for this season. Hell if we can make a run for 10-6 or better I'll be right on the wagon I just think it's asking too much of this coaching staff.

Guest Guest_dan_*

<

If they don't beat the Raiders, they'll be 0-3 after NE, and kiss the playoffs goodbye>

I agree. It's ludicrous to think that a week 2 game is a must win. But, in my opinion, a loss in Oakland means the season is all but over. A win means we can keep our dreams alive for another month or so (minimum).