What are you drinking tonight?

mackey7789

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering what everyone is drinking tonight. I've got a 12 pack of Labatt Light half gone. Watching my NHL Center Ice. Can;t wait for football this weekend.

482442[/snapback]

Had plenty of $2 20 oz Yeunglings at happy hour :doh:

Its only 430 here but we are going to a sports bar and I'm going tohave some rum and buffalo wings. The wings are decent. I have to ask for bleu cheese so I don't get ranch. :doh:

Just wondering what everyone is drinking tonight. I've got a 12 pack of Labatt Light half gone. Watching my NHL Center Ice. Can;t wait for football this weekend.

482442[/snapback]

I have about 4 24oz cans of Miller Lite....I think I will drink them all.

I have about 4 24oz cans of Miller Lite....I think I will drink them all.

482463[/snapback]

Ya, just finished off the whole 12 pack myself. Good thing i have the back-up 40's in the fridge. Thats what happens when the GF is sleeping and the drinking buddies are out of town,.

I'm actually a Barolo guy.

482498[/snapback]

I drink lots of Italian wines. Next time I will pick up a bottle and try Barolo. You seem to know your wines- I would love some more suggestions if you would please. What do you think of Bartolino wines?

I drink lots of Italian wines.  Next time I pick up a bottle I will try Barolo.  You seem to know your wines- I would love some more suggestions if you would please.  What do you think of Bartolino wines?

482501[/snapback]

Not familiar with it. Barolos can get a tad expensive but they are worth it. They are made from the nebbiolo grape which has the the complexity of a Cabernet but usually don't require the aging that Cabs do. I'm on a big Italian kick right now. You really can't go wrong with northern Italians IMO.....Barolos, Barbarescos, Dolcettos. Chiantis have been getting ripped lately but the Super Tuscans can really be a hit.