Well I've waited long enough

I had my first bad parking lot experience. I went down a row by the fieldhouse and there wasn't any open spots nor an opening to go through to the next row. There were also 3 cars following me so we started to all back up. Well if you have ever tried to back up where people are tailgating you know that that is a SIN. Mind you this was at 12:30 for the 4:15 srtart. I had my windowa down and was apologizing all the way back because the people behind me were poor backer upper's when all of a sudden the parking lot attendant told me to stop.

Why are you backing up? No places I said OH yes there are follow me.

He proceeded to make these tailgate people MOVE their table and chairs out of a space and told me right here.

I told the tailgaters that I was sorry and wanted to park elsewhere but had to park there. They were pissed - I thought nothing of it and went to the field house then came back to my van to get some stuuff to carry to the pole 5 spot. When I came back to get my game stuff out of the back of the van They of course had to move out of the way. I didn't say anything to them about leaning on the van but did say " I hope you guys move those bottles out from under my tires. I guess they thought I wouldn't look and just drive off and break them.

I left the game a little early to beat the night traffic. Most of the bottles were gone. I took the one under my tire and kicked it under His truck. They had this heavy metal plate set up that they cooked on 3 ft behind my van. It had handles on it so I went to move it behind their truck. Well I couldn't move it or get it to fold down. Besides that it was full of red hot charcoal brickettes. I asked some men coming out of the game to watch so I wouldn't run over the fire and they were ver nice about it. This was a tight squeeze to begin with and it was ont of those back and forth turn your wheel s thing that took 10 yes 10 back and forths before I could get out, I thanked the guys and went home. I wanted to toss eggs at the trucks I had to park next to but didn't have any. I wanted towrite a nasty note but after all I left to beat the traffic and so I just hit the road.

I'm not a drinker but if I was loaded with beer I might have blown my cool like so many others at the game do. I've seen people puke in the back of trucks and on cars, punch a dent in a car - BUT really. Don't you think if you set a fire you should put it out before going into the game? I wonder if that is how a car caught fire a few years ago.

I woulda knocked their BBQ over and then gone on my merry way, Too bad about your experience this week, but think about it, 1 game out of the 85 that you have attended, not bad odds. Although I heard the crowd was especially ugly this week.

I asked some men coming out of the game to watch so I wouldn't run over the fire and they were ver nice about it.  This was a tight squeeze to begin with and it was ont of those back and forth turn your wheel s thing that took 10 yes 10 back and forths before I could get out,  I thanked  the guys and went home. 

482130[/snapback]

Women drivers 10 times back and forth :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<<_< Cindy glad ya didnt throw eggs ya would have stooped to bad level of others.

Get a plastic bag and go find yourself a fresh dog turd. Then smush the turd into the undersides of their door handles.

Either that or take a tube of super glue and squirt a generous amount into their keyhole.

I personally like the first one but dog turds by the field house can be hard to come by.

Get a plastic bag and go find yourself a fresh dog turd. Then smush the turd into the undersides of their door handles.

Either that or take a tube of super glue and squirt a generous amount into their keyhole.

I personally like the first one but dog turds by the field house can be hard to come by.

482155[/snapback]

Its behaviuor like describe above wonder why its no longer fun to take kids to games

I had my first bad parking lot experience.  I went down a row by the fieldhouse and there wasn't any open spots nor an opening to go through to the next row.  There were also 3 cars following me so we started to all back up.  Well if you have ever tried to back up where people are tailgating you know that that is a SIN. Mind you this was at 12:30 for the 4:15 srtart.  I had my windowa down and was apologizing all the way back because the people behind me were poor backer upper's when all of a sudden the parking lot attendant told me to stop.

Why are you backing up?  No places I said  OH yes there are follow me.

He proceeded to make these tailgate people MOVE their table and chairs out of a space and told me right here.

I told the tailgaters that I was sorry and wanted to park elsewhere but had to park there.  They were pissed - I thought nothing of it and went to the field house then came back to my van to get some stuuff to carry to the pole 5 spot.  When I came back to get my game stuff out of the back of the van They of course had to move out of the way.  I didn't say anything to them about leaning on the van but did say " I hope you guys move those bottles out from under my tires.  I guess they thought I wouldn't look and just drive off and break them.

I left the game a little early to beat the night traffic.  Most of the bottles were gone. I took the one under my tire and kicked it under His truck.  They had this heavy metal plate set up that they cooked on 3 ft behind my van.  It had handles on it so I went to move it behind their truck.  Well I couldn't move it or get it to fold down.  Besides that it was full of red hot charcoal brickettes.  I asked some men coming out of the game to watch so I wouldn't run over the fire and they were ver nice about it.  This was a tight squeeze to begin with and it was ont of those back and forth turn your wheel s thing that took 10 yes 10 back and forths before I could get out,  I thanked  the guys and went home.  I wanted to toss eggs at the trucks I had to park next to but didn't have any. I wanted towrite a nasty note but after all I left to beat the traffic and so I just hit the road.

I'm not a drinker but if I was loaded with beer I might have blown my cool like so many others at the game do.  I've seen people puke in the back of trucks and on cars, punch a dent in a car - BUT really.  Don't you think if you set a fire you should put it out before going into the game?  I wonder if that is how a car caught fire a few years ago.

482130[/snapback]

Not to be a jerk here but if that was me and you pulled in, I would of been more than happy to move. Thats just doing the right thing. As far as you moving everything, I would of taken the hot coals out of his grill and dumped them on his hood and ran the grill over!

There were a lot of Aholes at the game....Jets fans and Bills fans....

that sucks....at least you left with no damage...

People that take up 2 spots shouldn't be allowed anyways.....if they get away with it fine, but if some needs to park there...too bad!

That's just stupid. You really wouldn't do something like that, would you?

482155[/snapback]

Sorry about that Cindy, but it's pale in comparrison to what we're going to be up against in Oaktown on Sunday.  My buddy is a season ticket owner and he's seen fans of the opposing teams get their outhouse tipped over.  That is a no-chitter.

482405[/snapback]

Yeah, they threw that bottle at us in Tampa. Though that was only because it was our turn to pay for that lap dance from those playboy bunny's. Damn, what a blast that was.

Yeah, they threw that bottle at us in Tampa. Though that was only because it was our turn to pay for that lap dance from those playboy bunny's.  Damn, what a blast that was.

482417[/snapback]

That dude Gene hooked us up despite that boytoy Kelly with the face paint.

I had my first bad parking lot experience.  I went down a row by the fieldhouse and there wasn't any open spots nor an opening to go through to the next row.  There were also 3 cars following me so we started to all back up.  Well if you have ever tried to back up where people are tailgating you know that that is a SIN. Mind you this was at 12:30 for the 4:15 srtart.

I told the tailgaters that I was sorry and wanted to park elsewhere but had to park there.  They were pissed - I thought nothing of it and went to the field house then came back to my van to get some stuuff to carry to the pole 5 spot.  When I came back to get my game stuff out of the back of the van They of course had to move out of the way.  I didn't say anything to them about leaning on the van but did say " I hope you guys move those bottles out from under my tires.  I guess they thought I wouldn't look and just drive off and break them.

I left the game a little early to beat the night traffic.  Most of the bottles were gone. I took the one under my tire and kicked it under His truck.  They had this heavy metal plate set up that they cooked on 3 ft behind my van.  It had handles on it so I went to move it behind their truck.  Well I couldn't move it or get it to fold down.  Besides that it was full of red hot charcoal brickettes.  I asked some men coming out of the game to watch so I wouldn't run over the fire and they were ver nice about it.  This was a tight squeeze to begin with and it was ont of those back and forth turn your wheel s thing that took 10 yes 10 back and forths before I could get out,  I thanked  the guys and went home.  I wanted to toss eggs at the trucks I had to park next to but didn't have any. I wanted towrite a nasty note but after all I left to beat the traffic and so I just hit the road.

I'm not a drinker but if I was loaded with beer I might have blown my cool like so many others at the game do.  I've seen people puke in the back of trucks and on cars, punch a dent in a car - BUT really.  Don't you think if you set a fire you should put it out before going into the game?  I wonder if that is how a car caught fire a few years ago.

482130[/snapback]

Cars start on fire all the time in the stadium parking lot. Just this year at the opener around 2-2:30pm as I was watching/guarding the cars in Hammer's Lot a car started on fire in lot 2. For the Jets game cars were lined up on Southwestern Blvd at 8 am for a 4:15 pm kick off.

Not to be a jerk here but if that was me and you pulled in, I would of been more than happy to move.  Thats just doing the right thing.  As far as you moving everything,  I would of taken the hot coals out of his grill and dumped them on his hood and ran the grill over!

482301[/snapback]

Sure. Yeah. That would have been the smart thing to do. Dump coals on their car. Put turds in the door handles. Superglue the locks. I hope you're not even remotely serious.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE? 10-YEAR-OLD JUVINILE DELINQUENTS?!?!?!?!

What's next - follow her home and ring the doorbell and run off before she answers the door? Call her up and ask if she's got Prince Albert in a can?

GROW UP!

That's the kind of mentality that perpetuates an unpleasant family atmosphere.

If she's like most regulars, she's probably found a familiar parking area where she's comfortable and goes there for each game. Following your advice, Cindy would forever have to be on the lookout for these clowns and start parking somewhere else.

Besides being morally the wrong things to do, these acts could have her in handcuffs and hauled off for fingerprinting. Are we having fun yet?

And BTW - It's "would HAVE taken the hot coals", not "would of".

Sure. Yeah. That would have been the smart thing to do. Dump coals on their car. Put turds in the door handles. Superglue the locks. I hope you're not even remotely serious.

What's next - follow her home and ring the doorbell and run off before she answers the door? Call her up and ask if she's got Prince Albert in a can?

GROW UP!

483002[/snapback]

AAAhh, You just figured this out?????????????:-)

GROW UP!

That's the kind of mentality that perpetuates an unpleasant family atmosphere.

If she's like most regulars, she's probably found a familiar parking area where she's comfortable and goes there for each game. Following your advice, Cindy would forever have to be on the lookout for these clowns and start parking somewhere else.

Besides being morally the wrong things to do, these acts could have her in handcuffs and hauled off for fingerprinting. Are we having fun yet?

And BTW - It's "would HAVE taken the hot coals", not "would of".

483002[/snapback]

Nice post! We you a oversexed alterboy when you were young or just exposed to lots of gay rights marches???