WR:

Moulds

Branch

Mason

bunch of losers

TE:

Cooley

H. Miller

I've been offered Antonio Gates and Barlow (who is now averaging over 4 yards per carry) for LaMont Jordan; the same owner also has offered me Gates and Eli Manning for Payton Manning.

Do I do it? Standard scoring, but I'd love to plug Gates into my lineup and not worry about the TE spot, and Peyton's been a disappointment (but I hate trading low value).

HELP!

My roster (don't laugh):

QB:

P. Manning

Brooks

McNair

RB:

D. Davis

L. Jordan

Cadillac

WR:

Moulds

Branch

Mason

bunch of losers

TE:

Cooley

H. Miller

I've been offered Antonio Gates and Barlow (who is now averaging over 4 yards per carry) for LaMont Jordan; the same owner also has offered me Gates and Eli Manning for Payton Manning.

Do I do it?  Standard scoring, but I'd love to plug Gates into my lineup and not worry about the TE spot, and Peyton's been a disappointment (but I hate trading low value).

HELP!

481905[/snapback]

I'd be tempted on the Manning for Manning and Gates deal. They have almost identical scores right now and there's no reason to believe it won't stay that way with Indy stressing the run and defense more this year. You'll also be getting a top receiving threat in Gates.

Jordan is a better option that Barlow, as defenses will still need to respect Collin's arm but probably won't care much about Alex Smith's.

I'd be tempted on the Manning for Manning and Gates deal. They have almost identical scores right now and there's no reason to believe it won't stay that way with Indy stressing the run and defense more this year. You'll also be getting a top receiving threat in Gates.

481924[/snapback]

I wouldn't do it--especially not this week with Jordan facing our very sorry Buffalo run defense.

I like your team. Peyton will be great to have down the stretch. And don't underestimate Heath Miller--the Steelers are really looking to get him involved and he's started to get more touches. The way this season is going Heath Miller may end up with more TD's than Gates.

If anything, try to move Caddy or Jordan for another WR.

My fantasy team sucks so I am not qualified to give advice.  Deuce Mcallister, Mark Clayton, Tony Gonzales, Travis Henry.....I sure can pick them! :blush:

482848[/snapback]

Drop Gonzalez and Henry, add in D. Jackson and Javon Walker and you have my disaster of a team.... Luckilly I have C. Palmer / C. Johnson to pull me out some weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Drop Gonzalez and Henry, add in D. Jackson and Javon Walker and you have my disaster of a team.... Luckilly I have C. Palmer / C. Johnson to pull me out some weeks.

482907[/snapback]

Wow I have Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson too! We have the same team!

Yeah, i went from the all-star, awesome recieving tandom of Chad Johnson/Javon Walker/Darren Jackon/Mike Clayton to starting (no joke)

Week 10: (dont laugh)

Antonio Chatman

Amani Toomer

Joe Jurevicious

If you told me that was going to be my starting lineup this week...eeks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.