Tom DeLay's Mug shot

Say Cheese!

I dunno if anyone else finds a lot of humor in this. I think it is hysterical. Old Earle was probably licking his chops at seeing a defiant, frowning, dishuffled picture of DeLay complete with numbers under his name on the front page of his morning newspaper.

The Liberal blogs are beside themselves.

Dems Complaining

Say Cheese!

I dunno if anyone else finds a lot of humor in this.  I think it is hysterical.  Old Earle was probably licking his chops at seeing a defiant, frowning, dishuffled picture of DeLay complete with numbers under his name on the front page of his morning newspaper.

Dems Complaining

481861[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, citing one idiot's blog as evidence of "Democrats complaining" is pretty darned weak, even in this era of "journalism."

481872[/snapback]

gee....do a google search on "DeLay's mugshot" and you will see a good selection....take your pick. Sorry if the one I selected wasn't a licensed Dem Party site.

Say Cheese!

I dunno if anyone else finds a lot of humor in this.  I think it is hysterical.  Old Earle was probably licking his chops at seeing a defiant, frowning, dishuffled picture of DeLay complete with numbers under his name on the front page of his morning newspaper.

Dems Complaining

481861[/snapback]

Great picture.

Really, I didn't see any, and I did a google scan. To be fair, I did see a lot of Dem blogs that couldn't wait to see the shot. And you didn't link to one. I'm saying GOPUSA.com's take on it might just be a bit to the right of what's actually happening. All I've seen in the articles is that the Delay crew is doing this to GET the Democrats pissed. News articles from GOP-friendly sources saying "yup, they're pissed" by citing one stupid blog just don't hold too much water for me.

This whole thing is just a lot of hot air. I wish they could just send Delay to jail for being an idiot and a sleazebag. And that goes for his Dem counterparts, too.

Go to Democratic Underground (or as us on the right say, "The DUmmies") . They are all pissed off and want them to retake it.

I have seen where someone has photoshopped an American Flag instead of the beige background and suggests that Delay use it in his re-election campaign! :rolleyes:

Delay is smiling beause he knows that it will be thrown out of court. Earle has no evidence-in fact Earle himself has said he doesn't have the"list" he is basing the charges on.

Of course he could ask Dan Rather for it. :rolleyes:

Go to Democratic Underground  (or as us on the right say, "The DUmmies") . They are all pissed off and want them to retake it.

I have seen where someone has photoshopped an American Flag instead of the beige background and suggests that Delay use it in his re-election campaign! :rolleyes:

Delay is smiling beause he knows that it will be thrown out of court. Earle has no evidence-in fact Earle himself has said he doesn't have the"list" he is basing the charges on. 

Of course he could ask Dan Rather for it. :rolleyes:

481966[/snapback]

Took you up on it... tho they don't appear to be as pissed off as you portray. I'd say alot of them find it hilarious.

It does look like he has had some work done, though. 'specially the teeth, but I can't criticize anyone for fixin their chompers.

I love it! Good for Delay. Not that I like the guy, really. But I just love the fact that the partisain hacks and the media were frothing over getting their next hotpocket item and were deeeeenied!

The only thing I hate worse than our inept government these days is the more-inept media that covers it.

Money laundering and conspiracy charges are a total riot. In any other state that kind of yukking it up would be considered an affront to the court. But, then again, this is Texas. Just a couple of good'ole boys having fun, huh? Yippy-kai-yi-yay.

Money laundering and conspiracy charges are a total riot.  In any other state that kind of yukking it up would be considered an affront to the court.  But, then again, this is Texas.  Just a couple of good'ole boys having fun, huh?  Yippy-kai-yi-yay.

482121[/snapback]

Coli- no evidence. Earle said so, but still put it before the grand jury.

Delay is smiling about thinking when they get Earle disbarred.

482448[/snapback]

I've got to tell you wacka, with all this going on, Delay, Libby, Rove????

I'm voting Democrat next time, because there's never been any scandals in the democratic party.

Hey Nagin, how'bout some cans...............................

You folk are azzholes, I tell ya. :doh:

Took you up on it...  tho they don't appear to be as pissed off as you portray. I'd say alot of them find it hilarious. 

It does look like he has had some work done, though.  'specially the teeth, but I can't criticize anyone for fixin their chompers.

482014[/snapback]

:doh: There are some good "pics" in there. ;)

Say Cheese!

Dems Complaining

He should see if he can use that photo on his driver's license. :doh:

Go to Democratic Underground  (or as us on the right say, "The DUmmies") . They are all pissed off and want them to retake it.

I have seen where someone has photoshopped an American Flag instead of the beige background and suggests that Delay use it in his re-election campaign! :blush:

Of course he could ask Dan Rather for it. :blush:

481966[/snapback]

You all remind me of my brother. He lives in Florida and keeps ranting about (based on what he hears on Rush et al) the left-wing radio stations in DC. I honestly have never even heard of the stations he goes on about, let alone encountered an actual station with solidly leftist programming (the closest is NPR). For all I know it's two guys in a basement using a transmitter powered by AA batteries, if it isn't completely made up...

Measuring the public opinion of a group by googling for the most radical responses is something you do at your own risk.

You all remind me of my brother. He lives in Florida and keeps ranting about (based on what he hears on Rush et al) the left-wing radio stations in DC.

Measuring the public opinion of a group by googling for the most radical responses is something you do at your own risk.

482909[/snapback]

Uh, is that kinda like measuring the opinions of all conservatives based on what Rush says?

:blush::blush::(