Def Leppard / Bryan Adams Tour

Went tonight to see it.  OUTSTANDING SHOW!!! 

Even for Def Leppards age, they were great!!!!

Adams and Leppard played EVERYTHING!  Best dang 5 hours for the money!

481731[/snapback]

I wasn't born with a vagina, so I don't listen to Bryan Adams. But Def Leppard does put on a kick ass live show.

I saw Def Leppard play a gig at the State Fair in Syracuse a year ago (the State frickin' Fair... how the mighty have fallen). I was in the front row and it rocked. They started with the entire A side of "High And Dry" and then, of course, played everything else. As far as I'm concerned, Def Leppard was the only good thing about junior high. :rolleyes:

Could you see the stage or was all that big hair blocking the view?

481913[/snapback]

This was a birthday gift for the wife, I paid 300 bucks for the seats, we had front row and it was great!

Bryan Adams was OUTSTANDING!!! That guy can still rock, his whole band was great

Def was really good, they still got it man. They always come here because they do well with ticket sales, the place was jammed pack! There are still a ton of Def fans. One hell of a show!

i thought about going to the def leppard show in va beach, til i saw bryan adams :doh:

when is metallica coming back to hampton roads ;)

482478[/snapback]

I went to see Def Leppard and Bryan Adams in Rochester this summer and it was the best concert i have ever been to, no joke. The atmosphere was great and the music itself was even better.

i thought about going to the def leppard show in va beach, til i saw bryan adams :doh:

when is metallica coming back to hampton roads ;)

482478[/snapback]

After they get out of therapy and have a good crying session. You gotta give them time to get in touch with their feelings, man. What, are you insensitive?

I recall seeing an Bryan Adams interview years ago, when he was on the charts. He had a show the night of the interview and they showed him on his way to work. Not in a limo, or a tour bus - he lived in the same city (Toronto, maybe? He's from Kingston), so he just used public transportation, and got on the subway. No big deal. I thought that was pretty cool.