Coach MM Rating per ESPN

Let's be fair...

This is not a coach rating. This is a coach fan approval rating.

Now... the thing that just totally surprises me is that the fan approval rating of a coach goes down when the team loses and goes up when the team wins. :D

Polls are the only accurate measure in the whole world.  Especially since retards and mouthbreathers never participate in them.

480697[/snapback]

I don't think you give people enough credit. Serious. Instead of just glancing at the thing and spouting off the way you do with jerk-knee reactions, why don't you take a little serious look inside the numbers. The fans voting in that poll are on to something. For example, we won week one and they like him a lot. Then we lose a couple games in a row, and suddenly, out of nowhere, they don't like him anymore. We lose again, he gets even lower ratings as a coach. Then something even more remarkable happens. We win again and they like him again. These people know their schitt.

I don't think you give people enough credit. Serious. Instead of just glancing at the thing and spouting off the way you do with jerk-knee reactions, why don't you take a little serious look inside the numbers. The fans voting in that poll are on to something. For example, we won week one and they like him a lot. Then we lose a couple games in a row, and suddenly, out of nowhere, they don't like him anymore. We lose again, he gets even lower ratings as a coach. Then something even more remarkable happens. We win again and they like him again. These people know their schitt.

480709[/snapback]

It works in presidential elections, why not in on-line NFL coaching polls? :ph34r:

Mike Martz rating: ZIPPO!  Even Mike Tice had 8%.

PTR

480867[/snapback]

you have to look at how many votes they got also...martz got 0 votes so that means 0%..best thing is tice has over 17,000 votes and still only 8%... most other coaches got 1,500 - 3,000 voters...2 or 3 coaches had 6,000 - 9,000 voters...man tice is outta there after this season...lol