Any word on Kevin Everett?

He injured that knee at the end of April during the OTA's and it's been 6 months of rehabilitation, so I doubt that he is going to be activated while the Bills are on a winning streak and tied for first place. Since Euhus is now healthy, they are probably going to "Willis McGahee" Everett this year with high expectations next year! I do remember that a report also said that he suffered a "partial tear" of his ACL. Maybe he is ahead of schedule due to the possibility that the knee wasn't torn completely.... Better to save him than rush him in this instance! As a result, IR is his likely destination!

I agree.  I thought they should have IR'd him from the beginning.  But putting him on IR gave me hope that he could return.  I just thought we'd read a piece on him by now.

480831[/snapback]

Reading about him would necessitate the Bills giving out some (any?) info on his progress. That hasn't happened yet. My personal, fact-free opinion? Everett doesn't see the field this season...

A deep recieving threat at tight end would have been perfect against Oaklands big, slow LB's.  :rolleyes:

481264[/snapback]

Except that coming back from an ACL injury he wouldn't have had his speed back for quite a while yet. He would have contributed next to nothing if Buffalo had tried to activate him this season. It would have been a waste of a roster space. Smart decision Mularkey.