Looks like Tedy Bruschi returns

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who denies that the Patriots don't try to hurt their opponents is lying to themselves. Rodney Harrision was the biggest cheap-shot artist in the NFL. While guys like Bruschi weren't as bad, if they could line you up, they would. Don't agree? Check out the hit on Putzer of the Broncos in yesterdays game.

If you dish it out...ya' gotta be prepared to take it.

PTR

If he dies during a game imagine all the heat the Pats and Krafts are going to get. What does he need to play for? Family man my ass.

Mommy why dont we have a daddy anymore? Well he wanted to play football more than be a daddy honey.

477708[/snapback]

ppl ppl ppl,football is NOT what caused the MINOR stroke. it had nothing to do with football in the first place.it had nothing to do with his head either.the hole(s) in his heart are completely fixed/healed. if he does have another stroke,it wont be from football. ppl need a clue.. every top notch doctor he seen has cleared him,and they say he coud have another stroke,but not from football.football does not cause them(lol @some ppl here).he also has his wifes blessing btw.

i think ppl here are a little bit scared that the bills most likely have to face the pats with a healthy gay,poole,seymour and bruschi in 2 weeks huh. that = blowout.

i think ppl here are a little bit scared that the bills most likely have to face the pats with a healthy gay,poole,seymour and bruschi in 2 weeks huh. that = blowout.

478006[/snapback]

Wrong. We just know that a player in Tedi's position should call it a career. i.e.: Chris Spielman.

Good luck to Bruschi if his doctor's say it's ok for him to play. I hope they've told him to lay off any perfomance enhancing drugs too

478018[/snapback]

What! I am shocked, shocked to find that Mr. Bruschi may have used steroids!

:w00t:

478006[/snapback]

Like the way the Pats blew out San Diego with LaDainian Tomlinson? :w00t: Or did you mean "get blown out?"

PTR

if he does have another stroke,it wont be from football.

478006[/snapback]

So that must be why Belichick has completely removed himself (read: covered the team's a$s) from Bruschi's decision to return, and why the Patriots will almost certainly try to have him sign some kind of waiver before he steps on the field again.

If, God forbid, he does have another stroke, do you think he won't try to sue the team and/or the league for letting him play? Maybe he won't do that, but it sure seems like the Patriots are afraid he might. And why would that be? After all, Dr. Patswhiponthebills has already declared that if he has another stroke, it won't be from football. :w00t:

ppl ppl ppl,football is NOT what caused the MINOR stroke. it had nothing to do with football in the first place.it had nothing to do with his head either.the hole(s) in his heart are completely fixed/healed. if he does have another stroke,it wont be from football. ppl need a clue..  every top notch doctor he seen has cleared him,and they say he coud have another stroke,but not from football.football does not cause them(lol @some ppl here).he also has his wifes blessing btw.

478006[/snapback]

You said gay pool of seymour :w00t:

If he dies during a game imagine all the heat the Pats and Krafts are going to get. What does he need to play for? Family man my ass.

Mommy why dont we have a daddy anymore? Well he wanted to play football more than be a daddy honey.

You do realize that the stroke was not football related, right? And that the hole in Bruschi's heart that caused the stroke has been there his whole life, and that it's now repaired? And that myriad doctors have cleared Bruschi for football?

Bruschi and the Pats seem to have taken every precaution, seeking out multiple medical opinions. He's made his decision, and I feel inclined to respect it. He knows all the facts of his case, and I don't.

ppl ppl ppl,football is NOT what caused the MINOR stroke. it had nothing to do with football in the first place.it had nothing to do with his head either.the hole(s) in his heart are completely fixed/healed. if he does have another stroke,it wont be from football. ppl need a clue..  every top notch doctor he seen has cleared him,and they say he coud have another stroke,but not from football.football does not cause them(lol @some ppl here).he also has his wifes blessing btw.

478006[/snapback]

ow.:w00t: my eyes hurt.

Good luck to Bruschi if his doctor's say it's ok for him to play. I hope they've told him to lay off any perfomance enhancing drugs too

478018[/snapback]

Maybe when he comes back his head will be less ginourmous....

Tedy is an idiot for coming back especially this year, and i won't feel bad at all if HIS decision ends up destroying his life. All I heard about this guy was how  good of a family man he was and that his family meant more than football, but that doesn't appear to be the case now.  The bills better run their offense right at him and take advantage of his physical condition and limited practice time.

477616[/snapback]

Oh how I'd love too see willis deliver that STRAIGHT ARM!!!!!!!!

And yet you seem so sure of yourself in insisting that the stroke was not football-related.  :blink:

I know that fact. I don't, however, know all the facts.

I was under the impression that it was common knowledge that Bruschi's stroke was caused by a small hole in his heart that had always been there, and not by any football-related activities.

I was under the impression that it was common knowledge that Bruschi's stroke was caused by a small hole in his heart that had always been there, and not by any football-related activities.

478198[/snapback]

That's funny. I was under the impression that Bruschi and the team have told the press that Bruschi's stroke was caused by a small hole in his heart that had always been there, and not by any football-related activities.

That don't make it fact, though.

Anyone who denies that the Patriots don't try to hurt their opponents is lying to themselves.  Rodney Harrision was the biggest cheap-shot artist in the NFL.  While guys like Bruschi weren't as bad, if they could line you up, they would.  Don't agree?  Check out the hit on Putzer of the Broncos in yesterdays game. 

If you dish it out...ya' gotta be prepared to take it.

PTR

478001[/snapback]

Football is a violent game. Safeties and corners make plays like Samuel did all the time, and they make them for all 32 teams and every team in college too (like the shot Fasano took in the USC/ND game). That's how Lawyer, or Nate or anyone else should play that pass when defending it.

Pretending that "MY" team is on the side of the angels, while "THEIR" team is out to maim, hurt and injure people is utterly pointless.