I love visiting opposition message boards

Something so familiar about their posts:

We are 2-4, and play like a 2-4 team. We need a RB, QB, OL help, CB help before we can be a great team. It is going to be 2-3 years before we are back to being super bowl contendors. Lets just face it. Deal with it....root for the Jets cuz we are Jet fans...but dont say we have a shot this season.

I am not saying the refs cost the Jets the game. However, how many times today was Sam Adams (#95) across the neutral zone and hitting out center before the ball was snapped. For those of you with TIVO look at the last fumble on the exchange. Adams is clearly offsides and there is no call.

Well, there can be absolutely no question now. He (Vinny T) is not an upgrade over anyone we could possibly put in there. He is 42 years old and there's no reason he should play next week. Put in either Bollinger or Kliff it doesn't really matter.

It's a small world, after all! :D

PTR

I am not saying the refs cost the Jets the game. However, how many times today was Sam Adams (#95) across the neutral zone and hitting out center before the ball was snapped. For those of you with TIVO look at the last fumble on the exchange. Adams is clearly offsides and there is no call. 

It does sound like he's blaming the refs. You know, the same homer refs who flagged the Bills like 14 times. :D

J-E-S-T...SUCK,SUCK,SUCK!!! :angry::doh: