Why Couldn't Bledsoe....

....drop back really FAST and zip it out to moulds?

Watching him playing today makes me think he was paid off to suck here in Buffalo. Granted the o-lines are a bit different, but he looks like he is actually trying with dallas.

f-r!

476948[/snapback]

The o-lines are much different. Ours sucks and Dallas knows how to build one. Dallas also has a very good TE .

Its only week 6. We here in Buffalo waited until it was week 8 of his first season with us before we tried to run him out of town. I'm sure Dallas will do the same, because after all he is a horrible QB.

/sarcasm

ya well watching that last series reminded me alot of his buffalo days .......dallas recovers a fumble they get a 4yd gain then drew threw a 15 yard td,but it was nullified by a offensive line hold so then they got a 10yd penalty instead and then on the next play a 5yd offensive line false start,before u knew it dallas had a 3rd and 21 just like in buffalo,give it time teams will start blitzing the hell out of drew and by week 10 he will be just a memory.go bills in "05

....drop back really FAST and zip it out to moulds?

Watching him playing today makes me think he was paid off to suck here in Buffalo. Granted the o-lines are a bit different, but he looks like he is actually trying with dallas.

f-r!

476948[/snapback]

Look closer. It appears that the Dallas line is really trying to block for him. They have more talent there than we've had recently. Jones also has great running games too.

On offense, it's about 11 guys playing together.

I watched the Dallas game today for fantasy pool reasons and to me Drew is starting to show the same tell tale signs of suckage that he displayed in Buffalo. The infamous "tap, tap, tapping" is creeping back into his game. Both the fumbled snap and the ball being knocked out of his hand brought back some very ugly recent memories. On top of that he tossed a int with just a little bit of pressure on him. Dallas can keep him. No matter what our qb situation is here in Buffalo at least we have some potential at the position.