Bush Haters sink to new low

/dev/null

If you bring a Kerry sign to a Bush rally & try to get in they arrest you, I think that's worse than an overzealous supporter in the crowd with no ties to Kerry ripping up a Bush sign.

PS: The kid is probably crying because she knows daddy is voting for Bush & she's going to have to pay the bill for the Bush deficits.

Typical union goon behavior.

it wasn't a rally. It was at the airport where J F'n K was arriving.

34550[/snapback]

Why on earth would he bring his daughter to that?

No excuse for the jackass who grabbed a sign from the little girl but the father probably holds some responsibility.

If you bring a Kerry sign to a Bush rally & try to get in they arrest you, I think that's worse than an overzealous supporter in the crowd with no ties to Kerry ripping up a Bush sign. 

PS: The kid is probably crying because she knows daddy is voting for Bush & she's going to have to pay the bill for the Bush deficits.

34535[/snapback]

Lots of fun to justify scummy behavior when it suits your pathetic political views.

The kid is probably crying because she knows daddy is voting for Bush & she's going to have to pay the bill for the Bush deficits.

34535[/snapback]

:D that must be one helluva an advanced preschool she's going to. only thing that little girl cares about is sesame street and being with her daddy (who IMO had the right to beat the crap outta the loser.)

btw, i'd feel the same way if a bush supporter had done the same to a little girl with a kerry sign

big man has got to feel pretty insecure in his cause if he's threatened by a 3 year old girl

Most Democrat men prolly are scared by a right-wing extremist who happens to be a 3 year old girl. Then again, the candidate with the D attached to him has to ask his wife for his weekly allowance. A wife, who by the way, got her kicks from watching nekkid Caribbean children running around squirting each other with purple Heinz ketchup squeeze bottles.

AYE!

:D

Think we will still be fighting the war when in 16 years? Think they will have the draft going by then?

A ripped sign at 3 or no legs at 19?

It is a sh*tty world, either way you look at it.

:blush::o

Tipping a few too many already, eh? Not even 5:00 yet...

Charleston (WV) Daily Mail, August 27, 1996, Page 3C

Phil Parlock's experience was less calm.

The Huntington man said he was knocked to the ground by a Clinton supporter when he tried to display a sign that read "Remember Vince Foster," the deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in a Washington, D.C., park. His death has become the subject of much debate among Clinton opponents.

"It must have been a strict Democrat who did this," Parlock said, feeling the red abrasions on his face. "Everyone with the exception of him was real peaceful about our protest."

Charleston (WV) Daily Mail, October 28, 2000, pg. 1A:

Phil Parlock didn't expect to need all 12 of the Bush-Cheney signs he and his son Louis smuggled in their socks and pockets into the rally for Vice President Al Gore.

But each time they raised a sign, someone would grab it out of their hands, the two Huntington residents said. And sometimes it got physical.

"I expected some people to take our signs," said Louis, 12. "But I did not expect people to practically attack us."

If you are going to plant yourself as a news item, at least vary it from election cycle to election cycle.