Classless moveon.org hits an all time LOW

The new ad that move-on.org will show soon depicts a defeated US soldier with his hands in the air. Then of course they spew some GWB hate speech that makes no sense, but what else is new.

I just cannot believe that they really expect to help johnny boy with this total anti-america and anti US soldier commercial. 100% disgrace is the only way to explain it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
The new ad that move-on.org will show soon depicts a defeated US soldier with his hands in the air. Then of course they spew some GWB hate speech that makes no sense, but what else is new.

I just cannot believe that they really expect to help johnny boy with this total anti-america and anti US soldier commercial. 100% disgrace is the only way to explain it.

34470[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? The new Swift Boat ad comes out tomorrow!!

Nothing like matching disgrace for disgrace! :D

What do you expect from the left Richie?

All you ever hear from them is how "America Sucks", "Its all OUR fault", "We deserved it", "The US is such a BAD country", "We should be more like France"...all that stuff.

But dont question their Patriotism.

Haven't you heard? The new Swift Boat ad comes out tomorrow!!

Nothing like matching disgrace for disgrace!  :D

34617[/snapback]

I do not see the comparison. The ad I mentioned is disgracefull to any and every American, and the same point could have been made with a different photo other then one of an American soldier in that position.

The swift boat ad is created by men who were actually there, they have a story to tell, and the ad that will come out tommorrow is based on FACT, not personal opinion. I cannot wait to see how kerry and friends will react to the latest ads by the way.

You know what would be a nice ad? One that juxtaposes Bush on the mount with his bullhorn with his statement that "to tell you the truth, I don't spend much time on (bin Laden)." This would be a real issue.

The swift boat ad is created by men who were actually there, they have a story to tell, and the ad that will come out tommorrow is based on FACT, not personal opinion.

34686[/snapback]

Actually where? In another boat? Please. :D "Facts" aren't quite as objective as you might think. Just ask Dan Rather. This crap goes for both sides and the media. Shame on all of them.

The SBV stuff is soooooo old. I love how the right is all, "talk issues" and yet this Swift Boat crap seems to be their favorite thing to discuss.

Bring on the freaking debates, already. I am crossing my fingers that honest dicsussion of the issues is not a dead concept.

Actually where?  In another boat?

Swift Boats worked in mutually supporting teams. It's entirely possible - likely, even - that people in other boats that went on missions with Kerry's boats have informed opinions of his leadership.

The SBV stuff is soooooo old.  I love how the right is all, "talk issues" and yet this Swift Boat crap seems to be their favorite thing to discuss.

Yes, it is. Both Kerry's Vietnam service and Bush's National Guard record are (or should be, if either had anything other than oatmeal between their ears) complete irrelevent to their campaigns.

You haven't seen the ad, yet you're trying to tell us what it depicts. I saw the ad yesterday, it doesn't show a soldier with his hands in the air like he's surrendering, it ends with a soldier holding his rifle over his head as he starts to sink into the sand up to his waist, overlayed with the word "Quagmire". A painful but truthful ad with a symbolic visual that really hits home.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I do not see the comparison. The ad I mentioned is disgracefull to any and every American, and the same point could have been made with a different photo other then one of an American soldier in that position.

The swift boat ad is created by men who were actually there, they have a story to tell, and the ad that will come out tommorrow is based on FACT, not personal opinion. I cannot wait to see how kerry and friends will react to the latest ads by the way.

34686[/snapback]

Based on FACT??? When is a partisan attack ad EVER BASED on total fact?

Come on, be REALISTIC. It's a smear campaign, plain and simple...

BOTH parties are involved in this kind of electioneering; Don't make the Republican vets out to be lily-white, fact-telling angels, because they are NOT.

Based on FACT??? When is a partisan attack ad EVER BASED on total fact?

Come on, be REALISTIC. It's a smear campaign, plain and simple...

BOTH parties are involved in this kind of electioneering; Don't make the Republican vets out to be lily-white, fact-telling angels, because they are NOT.

34807[/snapback]

Well, they are lilly-white, at least give them that.

You haven't seen the ad, yet you're trying to tell us what it depicts.  I saw the ad yesterday, it doesn't show a soldier with his hands in the air like he's surrendering, it ends with a soldier holding his rifle over his head as he starts to sink into the sand up to his waist, overlayed with the word "Quagmire".  A painful but truthful ad with a symbolic visual that really hits home.

34733[/snapback]

I saw the picture and it is apprant that the soldier is in quicksand, but the impression is that he is surrendering, and that is by no means what is happening in Iraq. Again this ad from moveon, just like all of the others has nothing to do with facts, just hate and disgust for GWB. What is so complicated about that?

Come on, be fair.  Usually he actually sees things before he gets confused by them...  :blush:

34746[/snapback]

well, nice try tommy, but I did see the picture that will be used in the ad. Just not the ad itself. Otherwise how could I have commented on it? Please pay attention.

well, nice try tommy, but I did see the picture that will be used in the ad. Just not the ad itself. Otherwise how could I have commented on it? Please pay attention.

35205[/snapback]

Ah, I see...thus, once again you dishonestly shared only those facts that supported your point of view, and ignored the rest. What a...surprise... :blush:

I saw the picture and it is apprant that the soldier is in quicksand, but the impression is that he is surrendering, and that is by no means what is happening in Iraq. Again this ad from moveon, just like all of the others has nothing to do with facts, just hate and disgust for GWB.

You saw one frame out of a video on Drudge, which you would know if you watched the whole video does not give the impression of a soldier surrendering, he looks down and around at the quicksand he's sinking in. And it is a fact that our soldiers have been put into a quagmire, which is certainly a reason to be disgusted with Bush. And I suspect we'll be seeing more families speaking up about it, like the mother of a dead soldier who was dragged out of a Laura Bush rally and arrested because she dared to ask why her son was sent to Iraq and was killed.

You saw one frame out of a video on Drudge, which you would know if you watched the whole video does not give the impression of a soldier surrendering, he looks down and around at the quicksand he's sinking in.  And it is a fact that our soldiers have been put into a quagmire, which is certainly a reason to be disgusted with Bush.  And I suspect we'll be seeing more families speaking up about it, like the mother of a dead soldier who was dragged out of a Laura Bush rally and arrested because she dared to ask why her son was sent to Iraq and was killed.

35368[/snapback]

She seemed very well mannered protesting... Went peacefully... I think they didn't like it when she asked why no senators and congressmen have kids over there...

Then there was the charge... I can't recall the exact wording... It did sound unreal?

:blush:

I think they didn't like it when she asked why no senators and congressmen have kids over there...

35386[/snapback]

But don't something like three congresscritters have family over there? Didn't Michael Moore find out something like three congresscritters have family over there?

You haven't seen the ad, yet you're trying to tell us what it depicts. I saw the ad yesterday, it doesn't show a soldier with his hands in the air like he's surrendering, it ends with a soldier holding his rifle over his head as he starts to sink into the sand up to his waist, overlayed with the word "Quagmire". A painful but truthful ad with a symbolic visual that really hits home.

I saw it and I LOVE IT!!!! This is the true Democrat party, not the one we saw in Boston. Let it all hang out, libs, this is the time to show your a$$ to the voters across this country. Keep it up :blush: .

You saw one frame out of a video on Drudge, which you would know if you watched the whole video does not give the impression of a soldier surrendering, he looks down and around at the quicksand he's sinking in.  And it is a fact that our soldiers have been put into a quagmire, which is certainly a reason to be disgusted with Bush.  And I suspect we'll be seeing more families speaking up about it, like the mother of a dead soldier who was dragged out of a Laura Bush rally and arrested because she dared to ask why her son was sent to Iraq and was killed.

35368[/snapback]

Let me guess, you're speaking from experience?

Nope. Just the typical DNC website buzzwords.

BTW, her son was sent to Iraq because he joined the military.

Ah, I see...thus, once again you dishonestly shared only those facts that supported your point of view, and ignored the rest.  What a...surprise...  :angry:

35213[/snapback]

What the hell are you smoking lately tom? are you on crack or is that some perscription based meds that you are on?