OT - I have a major dilemma brewing and

Rayzer32

To start off let my explain my personal backround. I am married with 4 daughters. My wife is from Boston and is a huge Blosox, Bruins and Pats fan. That alone is a dilemma in itself but I put her in her place.

Here is the problem I have coming up. Her brothers and a few of their friends, who are all Pats fans, are staying at our house the weekend of the game. They have 6 tickets to the Bills/Pats and invited me to take one of the tickets and join them if I wanted to. They purchased the tickets from a broker in Boston, so I assume the whole section they are in may be mostly Pats fans.

Do I go and take the abuse, especially seeing how it is unlikely we win the game. Or, do I stay home with my regular bunch of Bills buddies and do our usual go to one of our houses for the game, get trashed and call it a day. I will be attending a Bills game later in the season with Bills fans so it's not the only chance I will have to be at the Ralph this year.

Don't know what to do. Pats fans and their goofy accents can be extremely annoying if they are winning in our house. Please help me.

Go, just make sure you are decked out in your Bills finest. Don't want to be mistake for a pats fan. Make sure they buy you plenty of beer. It's the least they can do for you. You are going above and beyond letting them stay at your house. Might as well get something for it.

Rayzer...shame on you for even asking that question. I'm stuck here in South Florida and I WISH I could goto that game under any circumstances!!! Go and wear your Bills colors with pride, and hopefully you'll be able to say, "See I told you the Bills would kick their ass!".

Go, just make sure you are decked out in your Bills finest.  Don't want to be mistake for a pats fan.  Make sure they buy you plenty of beer.  It's the least they can do for you.  You are going above and beyond letting them stay at your house.  Might as well get something for it.

34310[/snapback]

Free beer, I think you just sold me on that one.

Hey, I've got that goofy accent but i hate the gaytriots. How do you think i feel? I'm living in the middle of it. Just ask them when they get there, " Is Tom Brady going to be the only active player to be voted into the Hall Of Fame?" If you live around here they think it. Go and be loud and proud. Everyone likes a winner, staying by your team builds character. (wins are nice too though)

Hey, I've got that goofy accent but i hate the gaytriots. How do you think i feel? I'm living in the middle of it. Just ask them when they get there, " Is Tom Brady going to be the only active player to be voted into the Hall Of Fame?" If you live around here they think it. Go and be loud and proud. Everyone likes a winner, staying by your team builds character. (wins are nice too though)

34387[/snapback]

Can you repeat that, I can't understand what you said with that horrible accent <_<:ph34r:

Honestly, I would find a way to be around only Bills fans. I would be tempted to haul off on one of them and that would not be good for all involved. I don't like watching games with opposing fans. I can do well at keeping my mouth in check. I don't like being taunted so I don't taunt. But can you imagine a bunch of Pats fans in a sea of Bills-dom without the taunts going both ways. This is especially true once the alcohol has reached the over-indulgence level. It would not be good for me unless the Bills win. But you know yourself and your " Patriots side of the family". It is the Ralph. You will have friends. I think the invaders from bean town may have much more to worry about then you, win or lose. Putting yourself at the end of the row while wearing your Bills colors is very good advice!!!