Roscoe Update

tjwbills

From the NY Post - Bills got some good news when rookie receiver Roscoe Parrish returned to practice last week sans cast. The second-round pick out of Miami could make his return to the lineup as early as Oct. 16 against the Jets. Parrish, who was unstoppable during Buffalo's training camp, had wrist surgery on Aug. 12. He'll immediately slide right into the Bills' slot-receiver position, which he had all but locked up in camp before getting injured

Did he play at all on Sunday? The game was listing the game stats and it showed he had 1 reception for like 6 yards or something. I'm guessing it was a mistake but I was quite suprised to see that.

Did he play at all on Sunday?  The game was listing the game stats and it showed he had 1 reception for like 6 yards or something.  I'm guessing it was a mistake but I was quite suprised to see that.

471774[/snapback]

That must've been a mistake, he wasn't active.

From the NY Post - Bills got some good news when rookie receiver Roscoe Parrish returned to practice last week sans cast. The second-round pick out of Miami could make his return to the lineup as early as Oct. 16 against the Jets. Parrish, who was unstoppable during Buffalo's training camp, had wrist surgery on Aug. 12. He'll immediately slide right into the Bills' slot-receiver position, which he had all but locked up in camp before getting injured

471768[/snapback]

I think it's funny that we're getting injury updates on our players from other towns newspapers. Didn't the local press notice Roscoe practicing with the team last week? Or didn't they think that was newsworthy, what with their bashing of One Bills Drive taking precedence.

471768[/snapback]

I'm not doubting he was unstoppable, but was he that unstoppable in college? I never heard of him before the draft. I 'm a casual college football fan and I know some players, but he was new to me when he was drafted.

I'm not doubting he was unstoppable, but was he that unstoppable in college? I never heard of him before the draft. I 'm a casual college football fan and I know some players, but he was new to me when he was drafted.

471935[/snapback]

saw him a bit down here with miami being in the ACC...the guy isnt unstoppable as a WR, but hes a jolt of electricity...at any time, the guy can score from anywhere...fast as hell, and can turn a punt or a short pass into a long gain or TD just like that

471768[/snapback]

I wouldn't trust anything the Post writes.