Teams the BILLS MUST beat to have any chance

taterhill

San Diego, KC, Cinci...just  like last year these conference games will be huge...on the positive side the Bills are 2-0 in the AFC and 1-0 divison...you gotta BILLieve

471645[/snapback]

Yikes! That's depressing! I don't feel real good about any of those games!

Can't we just play the Jets 11 times and call it a season?

San Diego, KC, Cinci...just  like last year these conference games will be huge...on the positive side the Bills are 2-0 in the AFC and 1-0 divison...you gotta BILLieve

471645[/snapback]

San Diego is about to get a little Bettis up the you know what tonight...... we'll see if they can handle it???????

The Bills don't have to beat those teams to get to the playoffs. Two of the three games you mention are on the road. Asking them to win all of those is unrealistic. The Bills need to win the divsion, they're not going to have a good enough record to get a wild card.

To win the division they need to sweep the Phins and Jets and split with the Pats. After that they need to win at least 1 road game (other than division road games) and win the rest at home (they might be able to lose one other home game). If they did that and won the rest at home they'd be 10-6, if they lost 1 more at home it would be 9-7 which might be good enough to win the division with tiebreakers.

San Diego is about to get a little Bettis up the you know what tonight...... we'll see if they can handle it???????

471705[/snapback]

I look for San Diego to destroy Pittsburgh tonight. The way SD has been playing the last few weeks I'm not sure anybody in the NFL is better. Gates makes this team so much better, he's a monster and opens up everything. Teams have to deside if they're going to take away Gates or put another guy in the box to stop LT. No matter what they do they're screwed.

I look for San Diego to destroy Pittsburgh tonight.  The way SD has been playing the last few weeks I'm not sure anybody in the NFL is better.  Gates makes this team so much better, he's a monster and opens up everything.  Teams have to deside if they're going to take away Gates or put another guy in the box to stop LT.  No matter what they do they're screwed.

471745[/snapback]

I'm predicting Pittsburgh by three points !

Yikes!  That's depressing!  I don't feel real good about any of those games!

471688[/snapback]

remember they got vinny. laughter aside, the only team he could seem to beat the last few years he was on the Jess was the bills. so that kinda scares me

471645[/snapback]

Please, please, please, don't start with the playoff nonsense already.

;)

I'll say 10-6 wins the East this year. Bills would have to go 8-3 the rest of the way. Winning the division games will be the most important to have the tiebreakers in their favor. If they somehow do go 8-3 and win the division, that will most likely get them a home wild card game. It's something to shoot for.

Let's look at the rest of the games:

Home

NY Jets

Carolina

Kansas City

New England

Denver

Away

Oakland

New England

San Diego

Miami

Cincinnati

NY Jets

If they can win 4 of the 5 home games, they will have to pull two major upsets on the road.

The key games of the season, in my opinion, will be New England, Denver, at Cincinnati. I'm looking for 8 wins and it's tough to see it right now.

I'll say 10-6 wins the East this year. Bills would have to go 8-3 the rest of the way. Winning the division games will be the most important to have the tiebreakers in their favor. If they somehow do go 8-3 and win the division, that will most likely get them a home wild card game. It's something to shoot for.

Let's look at the rest of the games:

Home

NY Jets

Carolina

Kansas City

New England

Denver

Away

Oakland

New England

San Diego

Miami

Cincinnati

NY Jets

If they can win 4 of the 5 home games, they will have to pull two major upsets on the road.

The key games of the season, in my opinion, will be New England, Denver, at Cincinnati. I'm looking for 8 wins and it's tough to see it right now.

471788[/snapback]

so at most, we can only loose 3 for the division, 4 if we want to hope for a wild card

N. England, K. City, San Diego, Cincinnati are the toughest.

so that means we will have to win games agenst:

Jets, @ Jets, Carolina, @ N. England, Denver, Oakland, Miami.

and that doesnt look like an easy schedule.

Yikes!  That's depressing!  I don't feel real good about any of those games!

471688[/snapback]

And I think the game against SD and Cinci are road games....tough ones...

Home

NY Jets

Carolina

Kansas City

New England

Denver

Away

Oakland

New England

San Diego

Miami

Cincinnati

NY Jets

471788[/snapback]

Good God that's ugly. If we don't beat Oakland there's a pretty good chance we go 0-8 on the road this year.

Looks like 5-11 to me.

Dont get too excited about that win yesterday they only beat the Dolphins who practically gave the game to us......this is an average team with an average QB at the helm...sorry to say but if we go 6-10 we will be lucky!

P.S....i'd rather tank the rest of the games and have a top 5 pick in the draft with something to look forward to!

You guys have got to be freakin' kidding to be talking playoffs already. Thank God we won yesterday, but that was damn ugly! Our schedule is brutal after the Jests game next week. We absolutely must win next week, because after that, we may never see another until the last game of the season if we continue to play like we did against miami.

I look for San Diego to destroy Pittsburgh tonight. 

471745[/snapback]

And I'd love to see it but the first MNF game I actually want to see is on the same night of an NHL game I'd love to see (Leafs/Sens). Decisions, decisions...

EDIT: Pete reminded me that Sabres are on OLN too. Great... :rolleyes: