Fantasy - Start Drew?

ignore dillans numbers in week 1. i watched that game. he didnt do anything till the 4th. and that was only 4 good runs. i dont see him getting and TDs, cus they liek to pass alot. stick with Griffen, cus his line will get him atleast 82+ yards and 1 TD a game. and will mostlikly get 2 TD with 90-100 yards.

McNairs numbers were poor in Week 1 - and I like Drew against the Raiders D.

Also - I have Portis, Corey Dillon, Quentin Griffen and TKJ Duckett. I need to pick one to partner Portis. I want to go with Dillon - but can I ignore Griffens numbers in week 1?

<_<

34092[/snapback]

I have that very same problem. I'm leaning toward McNair. Indy's D isn't all that good and McNair has the better potential to put up big numbers.

Chris Brown is hurting a little and might not play too much and that should help McNair's fantasy #'s.

I was going to go with Griffen - until Dillon gets it together - wish i had started him last week... :|

I think Drew could have a good week this time - I see the Raiders stuffing our rushing attack and forcing the pass - hence Drew might get good numbers.... Still McNair has to be picked i suppose...

I was going to go with Griffen - until Dillon gets it together - wish i had started him last week... :|

I think Drew could have a good week this time - I see the Raiders stuffing our rushing attack and forcing the pass - hence Drew might get good numbers.... Still McNair has to be picked i suppose...

34120[/snapback]

I'm not sure forcing the pass v. Oakland is such a great thing. If Woodson can handle Moulds, Bledsoe will be lost. I wouldn't even consider starting Drew if you have McNair available.

you can't play fantasy football with your heart. dont play Drew just because he is a bill. If you weren't a Bills fan, and had Steve McNair on your Team, and Drew frigging Bledsoe, the thought to start drew would never even cross your mind. But hey, its your money.

McNairs numbers were poor in Week 1 - and I like Drew against the Raiders D.

Also - I have Portis, Corey Dillon, Quentin Griffen and TKJ Duckett. I need to pick one to partner Portis. I want to go with Dillon - but can I ignore Griffens numbers in week 1?

<_<

34092[/snapback]

LMAO!

Jags corners freakin blow! Now those Faider corners are pretty good. Drew will have fewer passing yards in this game. Write it down!!! :ph34r: