Meshawn all up in Bledsoe's grill

TheMadCap

After Meshawn was drilled and fumbled, The Eagles took it back for an 80 yard TD. On the sidelines, Meshawn apparently didn't care for Drewl's comments and went after him, screaming in his face so loud that players and coaches had to come and pry him off. What a tool...

After Meshawn was drilled and fumbled, The Eagles took it back for an 80 yard TD. On the sidelines, Meshawn apparently didn't care for Drewl's comments and went after him, screaming in his face so loud that players and coaches had to come and pry him off. What a tool...

470936[/snapback]

I'm suprised more players don't get in Bledsoes face. He always seems to pass blame. Not saying this is what happened this time though...I didn't see it.

470936[/snapback]

Up 30-10 and Classless Keyshawn acts up because he screwed up and fumbled! IDIOT!

That pass wasn't that bad. He had to throw it to the outside shoulder; if he hadn't, then it could've been picked off by the corner/safety on his hip at the time. Just wait for the highlights later and you'll see for yourselves.

You have to credit that defender putting that lick on Keyshawn tho, he was going to break up that pass somehow. It was a fluke that it stayed in the air for the return TD fumble recovery.

That pass wasn't that bad.  He had to throw it to the outside shoulder; if he hadn't, then it could've been picked off by the corner/safety on his hip at the time.   Just wait for the highlights later and you'll see for yourselves.  

You have to credit that defender putting that lick on Keyshawn tho, he was going to break up that pass somehow.   It was a fluke that it stayed in the air for the return TD fumble recovery.

470953[/snapback]

You are correct, I didn't see anything to get angry with Drewl about the pass. More than likely he made one of his classic, pass the buck, comments and that is why Meshawn almost clocked him. Now THAT would have been funny...

You are correct, I didn't see anything to get angry with Drewl about the pass. More than likely he made one of his classic, pass the buck, comments and that is why Meshawn almost clocked him. Now THAT would have been funny...

470956[/snapback]

when did bledsoe ever "pass the buck"? you're attributing qualities to him that he simply doesn't possess.

when did bledsoe ever "pass the buck"? you're attributing qualities to him that he simply doesn't possess.

470959[/snapback]

I thought you were ragging me for a sec.......

then I got it! :doh::D

Remember before the season Keyshawn said that Bledsoe has never had a WR like me?

He's right. I've never seen Bledsoe getting yelled at by an obnoxious, big-mouthed idiot. Never mind that the fumble was his own fault, and that even though he gave up a TD, the Cowboys were still up by 20.

Keyshawn should be glad that Bledsoe's the QB, he's given Keyshawn a chance to show that he is'nt all washed up yet.

According to the media here, in Cowboys country, after the fumble, Drew patted Johnson on the back, and said, something to the effect of, "Hey, you gotta hold on to that ball..." I think it was Drews' way of trying to show leadership. Meshawn didn't take to it kindly, and said something back, to the effect of "I don't say anything when you throw a bad pass...." Then Johnson kind of lunged at Bledsoe. The receivers coach, and Parcells had to step in to break it up. Bledsoe had a similar, but less publicized run in last week, with Jason Witten, the tight end. In that case, Witten was upset because he felt he was getting open, a lot, but Drew wasn't passing it to him.

However you feel about Drew, he is proving that he was nowhere near as washed up as the Bills thought he was. I know, he may fade again, but he is throwing some great passes right now. Very similar to the level he was playing at when he came to Buffalo in 2002.

I saw the replay. Correct me if I'm wrong but Keyshawn spun around and made the catch for a split second and a Philly guy made a great play to knock the ball out of Keyshawn's arms.

Keyshawn I am sure felt bad about that, but sometimes the defense makes a good play and that's what happened.

Drew, in my opinion, would have been better off going to Keyshawn and putting his arm around him and say "We'll get em next time, they made a great play".

Instead he says something like "You know, you should have held on to the ball".

No sh%t Sherlock!

I am in no way defending Keyshawn's preschool behavior- he's an ass, always has been. His behavior yesterday proves this.

But Drew should know the difference between kicking a guy when he's down versus using positive reinforcement, especially in a blowout game. (Covered in Chapter 5 in "Parenting with Dignity"... ;) )

In this specific case, it was ill timing by Drew for throwing a negative comment at his WR. It wasn't a mental error by Keyshawn or anything that deserved a negative comment by Drew.

Leaders are born, not made. Drew has never had it. He has learned somethings about leadership to elevate him to the status of a "competent fake", but he isn't a smart leader IMO. Bad timing Drew.