PATHETIC

vegas55

you're right, they're not great.  we know that.  maybe we were misled a couple months ago.  life sucks.  but at this point, what can you do.  why not just feel good when they happen to win - especially against a division rival.  if nothing else, they contributed to a melancholy afternoon for a few dolphin fans who had started to develop unrealistic expectations about their team.  and if you can't feel pleasure about the misfortunes of miami fans, really what else is there?

470801[/snapback]

Well, I guess because I really don't revel in other team's misery unless my team is not miserable. I'm more happy that we won than I would have been if we'd lost, but I feel this org. has (is) run(ing) this team into the ground. And the longer the fans continue to be satisfied with this type of front office...ing, and continue to buy tickets, the longer I have to deal with a 2nd-3rd tier NFL team. I do realize that ticket sales make a difference in the team staying put, and I'll listen to srguements on that, but this team hasn't made the playoffs in forever, and seems more concerned with throwing the fans a few bones here and there rather than building a champion.

shut up and stop whining over a win

Its kelly's first full game with the team..........only get better with time

470672[/snapback]

It's not just a matter of winning just one game. It's about winning at least 10 of them!!! All those sacks surely can't be Kelly's fault. And we're still fumbling the ball at the worst possible times.

shut up and stop whining over a win

Its kelly's first full game with the team..........only get better with time

470672[/snapback]

The whine isn't with Holcomb. It's with the rest of the play that frequently looked not much better than what you'll see at the local high school. Miami should have been blown away, except the Bills didn't have either the heart or the capacity, or both. And by the way, after what Green Bay did to the Saints, anybody satisfied with this win should really be wondering, Lossman at QB or not.

You can't feel good and still be critical of the performance? Oh.

470806[/snapback]

if they had a bunch of pro bowlers sitting on the bench, i'd agree with you. But when your retarded kid gets a C+ on his geometry exam, be grateful.

:doh: Playing at home - receipient of 5 turnovers and 17 fish penalties and still barely hanging on. Zero sacks compared to the jail rush that was the dolphins pass rush.  With a 17-0 lead, you would at least expect our sack total to equal fish; but no; completely get our ass kicked on both sides of the ball for the entire second half.  Nice coaching staff, Saban makes his adjustments at half time and Mularkey still unable to make one adjustment all year- zero TDs in the second half all year. Big win - pathetic performance especialy from our bargain basement coaching staff. Did Willis have one hole all day!!!!  Ronnie Brown sure did

470665[/snapback]

Good night.. who pissed in your wheaties?

A win may be a win,  but they're not going to get too many more wins this year playing like they did today.  Football is a 60 minute game,  not a 20 minute game.  There's lots of room for criticism and improvement.

470697[/snapback]

maybe some people may begin to recognize that miami is a really talented team that has a lot of studs on both sides of the ball. they aren't a pushover.

maybe some people may begin to recognize that miami is a really talented team that has a lot of studs on both sides of the ball. they aren't a pushover.

470939[/snapback]

If the Bills got 5 turnovers and 18 penalties against the Patriots, Steelers, Colts or Eagles I'd expect them to blow them out of the water too. No matter who you are playing if the Bills are a good team a game like this is never close.

If the Bills got 5 turnovers and 18 penalties against the Patriots, Steelers, Colts or Eagles I'd expect them to blow them out of the water too.  No matter who you are playing if the Bills are a good team a game like this is never close.

470950[/snapback]

That's complete bullsh*t.....Did you ever think that maybe the reason why they committed so many penalites was because we were kicking their assses in the first half?? How about the fact that they have a damn good defense with a rebuilt line? Ever think of that? Think that has something to do with why they had some success against us the second half? Think Kelly Holcomb might need a little more time to get in tune with his receivers? There are a lot of factors at play here.

Wow...obviously a lot of people here weren't alive yet in the 70s and early 80s.

Can anyone imagine people bitching about the "quality"of a victory over Miami back in the Ferguson era?    :doh:

471005[/snapback]

so true. The 70s and early 80s were when true Bills fans supported when. How about when Mike-Meyer hit that FG against Miami to break the 0 for the 70s streak? Didnt we tear down the goalposts?

so true.  The 70s and early 80s were when true Bills fans supported when.  How about when Mike-Meyer hit that FG against Miami to break the 0 for the 70s streak?  Didnt we tear down the goalposts?

471011[/snapback]

We need more fans like that posting in here and less of the other variety, IMHO.

:doh: Playing at home - receipient of 5 turnovers and 17 fish penalties and still barely hanging on. Zero sacks compared to the jail rush that was the dolphins pass rush.  With a 17-0 lead, you would at least expect our sack total to equal fish; but no; completely get our ass kicked on both sides of the ball for the entire second half.  Nice coaching staff, Saban makes his adjustments at half time and Mularkey still unable to make one adjustment all year- zero TDs in the second half all year. Big win - pathetic performance especialy from our bargain basement coaching staff. Did Willis have one hole all day!!!!  Ronnie Brown sure did

470665[/snapback]

BINGO!!...especially the part about "not making any adjustments at half-time"...EVER!!