Two Bills Drive....huh?

UteBills

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you still live out there / drink wine or beer ??? and why did you switch teams ? :doh:

469395[/snapback]

I like the Bills colors better...j/k

I have never had the chance to watch the Bills till this year (Thanks Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket) I actually started to watch the bills in pre-season and think that there is huge potential with this group...minus the injury factor...

wine/beer? nah...diet coke here...with crushed ice.

I like the Bills colors better...j/k

I have never had the chance to watch the Bills till this year (Thanks Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket)  I actually started to watch the bills in pre-season and think that there is huge potential with this group...minus the injury factor...

wine/beer? nah...diet coke here...with crushed ice.

469406[/snapback]

OK , welcome .

Musta been a pretty bad bet you lost... :doh:

but then again we have a half dozen folks who aren't Bills fans any more because the coach benched Losman...

See previous answer about the Bills' Mailing address....

Welcome to our little version of the Masochism Tango also known as being a Bills fan.

Nice....I thought all Bills fans drink LaBatt Blue?  Just messing with you...enjoy your Z I will enjoy my DC.

469418[/snapback]

Is it a Mormon thing? I love Mormans.....great people!

Bottom line are the Bills going to be able to get it together this year? I believe that they will...KH will lead us to a "W" and hopefully that will give us a big bump going into the second half of the season...J.E.T.S. are weak...the Fish and the Pats are not all that either....we still can take the division...

good night now

therefore the word "Future"

469398[/snapback]

Your such a super "fan" and your opening post asks why we are called "twobillsdrive"?? You didnt know that YOUR Bills played on ONE bills drive??? HHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :doh::doh::(:doh::huh:

A curious fellow that freakin loves the Bills!!!! JP...WM..TKO...this is the future and I am lovin it...minus the losses....and penalties...and offensive line...the over hyped Defense...and Moulds complaining...I love the Bills.

469387[/snapback]

I think I love you. :flirt:

Your such a super "fan" and your opening post asks why we are called "twobillsdrive"?? You didnt know that YOUR Bills played on ONE bills drive??? HHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :flirt:  :blush:  :P  :doh:  :doh:

469483[/snapback]

Believe me, I know where it is now, and will never forget it either...take care

I think I love you.  :blush:

469489[/snapback]

Watch out for this one, Ute. She'll break your heart just the way she has with hundreds of other Stadium Wall men (and, perhaps, women). :flirt: