Here's what I find funny

todd

So many people complaining about benching losman, yet at the same time complaining that TD forced MM to bench him, and at the same time complaining about TD's W/L record.

Holy crap, talk about bi-polar.

Not that I'm not bi-polar, but at least I realize I am. :unsure:

So many people complaining about benching losman, yet at the same time complaining that TD forced MM to bench him, and at the same time complaining about TD's W/L record.

Not that I'm not bi-polar, but at least I realize I am.  :unsure:

468409[/snapback]

I'm probably bi-polar, stupid and everything else. But I said before the season, JP wasn't ready, I said he had bad throwing motion, footwork, etc... But I got told to shutup.

I have been riding the stupidity on the coaching staff since last season, especially after that train wreck against Pittsburgh, but got told, oh they are great, the coaches are the best.

I still think TD has done a good job, for the most part bringing in decent personnel. He however is terrible at evaluating coaching talent. Just horrible. At this point I think TD needs to stay, but someone else needs to higher the next coaching staff. I think the coaching staff needs to be reworked immediately. Clements and Malarkey, GONE. A new "top-tier" coach brought in, even if from the college ranks. Don't ask I don't know who is available.

We need to find (trade or sign a FA) run stopping DT.

We need to somehow work out a way to get JP on the field a little during each game, even if it is specific plays designed for him, and only one or two at a time. But he cannot be made to feel like he is a total failure. But at this point you really can bench Holcomb either.

The coaching staff needs cement boots and a quick push off the pier for this fiasco.

Not that I'm not bi-polar, but at least I realize I am.  :doh:

468409[/snapback]

Well then, you must be laughing a smug little laugh.

I'm not bi-polar, but my son is.

I'm just a regular ****.

I'm probably bi-polar, stupid and everything else.  But I said before the season, JP wasn't ready, I said he had bad throwing motion, footwork, etc...  But I got told to shutup. 

468435[/snapback]

Pretty much the same here Bill, except the whole mechanics part. I could give a rat's arse about mechanics, I just want a QB who can hit the gorge from the Maid of the Mist. I really thought JP needed some more development time, but DB was cut so we all knew what was next.

Fans did have higher expectations IMO due to his relatively solid play, save for a few mental lapses, throughout preseason and in the Texans game. Boy has it ever been downhill since those halcyon days of, oh I dunno, last month.

Somewhere in the midwest there is a man called Fezmid who finds himself wishing he wasn't able to say "Told you so." :doh: