Deja vu all over again ...

The team will divide clearly and irreparably into two camps... There'll be the Holcomb guys and the Losman guys. The Holcomb guys will be afraid to talk to the Losman guys, and vice versa. Instead of working to help develope the younger guy, Holcomb will become a selfish, self-centered media circus. (He might even take up playing the drums...) Losman's development will be seriously curtailed, and we'll all despair knowing that playing the old guy isn't the way to prepare for the future of the position. This will rattle his confidence, and - as a result of the rattled confidence - everyone will deem him a 'head case' and run him out of town. Ralph will take one side, Mularkey another. The team's coaches and officials will get real mean at press conferences when a sportswriter brings it up. My guy, Dave Ragone, might even be this year's (or next year's) equivalent of Billy Joe Hobert.

Finally, after the season, we'll sign an aging veteran to "make a run this year" ... But the aging veteran will come here with no mobility.

Whaddaya' MEAN it "could" happen... It has happened!

(*JUST KIDDING button is ON.*)

The team will divide clearly and irreparably into two camps... There'll be the Holcomb guys and the Losman guys. The Holcomb guys will be afraid to talk to the Losman guys, and vice versa. Instead of working to help develope the younger guy, Holcomb will become a selfish, self-centered media circus. (He might even take up playing the drums...) Losman's development will be seriously curtailed, and we'll all despair knowing that playing the old guy  isn't the way to prepare for the future of the position. This will rattle his confidence, and - as a result of the rattled confidence - everyone will deem him a 'head case' and run him out of town. Ralph will take one side, Mularkey another. The team's coaches and officials will get real mean at press conferences when a sportswriter brings it up. My guy, Dave Ragone, might even be this year's (or next year's) equivalent of Billy Joe Hobert.

Finally, after the season, we'll sign an aging veteran to "make a run this year" ... But the aging veteran will come here with no mobility.

Whaddaya' MEAN it "could" happen... It has happened!

(*JUST KIDDING button is ON.*)

467535[/snapback]

Just kidding my ass...thats one thing OBD is good at repeatting their mistakes over and over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey lets trade losman for rivers and develop a starting qb!!!!!!!If holcolmb makes it to next season there's another hillary election he can work on!!!!!!!!

Chances are you're right, but technically speaking.......

467576[/snapback]

...Pastabelli has no neck. That is what you were going to say right? I mean, I wouldn't say anything so mean, but I know you would...

Regardless, he's not always right, even when things are "confirmed" by "inside" sources.