Wilson needs to fire TD, MM, TC and JG

1billsfan

Count me among those who are done.....DONE with this current team. This decision is a complete outrage, IMO and dare I say Im rooting for a Miami blowout on Sunday with the fans giving Mularkey (and Donohoe) exactly what they deserve as the game goes on.

467061[/snapback]

So let me get this straight. You are rooting for Miami. Against the Bills. Mmmmkay.

Ah, another bright and cheery post on our beloved Bills.

I do agree w/ JSP's take on the short sightedness of the Bills in terms of acquiring personnel, and I also believe that the Bills need to stick w/ Losman. Why? The guy hasn't had enough snaps to just decide his future w/ the team and I also don't know where everyone is getting this "Holcomb is the messiah" vibe from.

Here's my broken record part: the Bills have, again, failed to address the lines adequately in the offseason, and we're seeing the collateral damage from those decisions. You have to have @ least a serviceable line to do well, and we do not. Yes, McGahee has had his yards, but does anyone actually think the Bills can go into a game deciding to run the ball almost exclusively and be successful? Would this be a 3-1 team or a 4-0 team if all things stayed the same, except for us giving Willis the ball 37 times a game, ala Cadillac Williams? Does anyone think that any of these defensive coordinators we've faced would do something radical, like stacking the line of scrimmage more or run blitzing more to counter? Even teams like Tampa and Atlanta have guys who pose a threat in the passing game. Oh yeah, and they have much more cohesion up front offensively and defensively (surprising for Atlanta, because they suffered losses up front from injury and free agency, yet they're still the best rushing team in the league). I just don't know how the Bills will succeed w/out vast improvement up front on both sides of the ball, and I'm not sure we can count on the personnel we have up there @ the present. I remain hopeful, but I haven't seen much to make me think things will change.

So let me get this straight.  You are rooting for Miami.  Against the Bills.  Mmmmkay.

467253[/snapback]

What Im rooting for is for the fans in attendance to give MM and TD what they deserve to hear. How that comes to pass, I dont care.

What Im rooting for is for the fans in attendance to give MM and TD what they deserve to hear. How that comes to pass, I dont care.

467264[/snapback]

I am seriously considering spending 150 on gas plus scalping a ticket just to stand next to the tunnel and give it to the coaches as they come and go from pre game until the end regardless

of the outcome !!!!!!!!!

Then bench the whole fricking starting lineup too, ESPECIALLY the pussies on defense.

466976[/snapback]

Well said JSP!!! 31st against the run? What a fuggin joke!

Hey, will you be at the game this Sunday?

Well said JSP!!!  31st against the run? What a fuggin joke!

Hey, will you be at the game this Sunday?

467347[/snapback]

Let's not forget that they're near the bottom of the league in opponents converting on 3rd down as well.

Let's not forget that they're near the bottom of the league in opponents converting on 3rd down as well.

467351[/snapback]

Yeah, I think those 2 stats are THE biggest reaon we are 1-3. Not JP

I can see it playing out that Holcomb (if he starts) would gain a split at home......lose @ Oakland.....so 1-2 with Holcomb.....then you have questions (QB starter prominent) leading into the game @ Foxboro.  So, a very good chance to create more questions, more headaches and create a bigger perception of a lack of direction.

467034[/snapback]

Jesus Chalkie did some Ducks fan ACTUALLY propose the trade in your sig?

If the run blocking is fair to good, you run. If the pass blocking is poor, you continue to run to set up the pass. Not the other way around.
Agreed, but I'm still trying to find the solution to the QB who couldn't hit the Niagara River from the Maid of the Mist...

You do not shove an entire pass happy playbook down the throat of a 1st year QB and ruin his develpment and psyche. Especially with these pass blockers.

467010[/snapback]

That hasn't happened. Mularkey has said many times that they are installing the offense in bits and pieces as JP becomes comfortable with what he's already learned.

Big deal, Holcomb is going to start. JP's the future, but this game is must-win and it's being played in the present.

Count me among those who are done.....DONE with this current team. This decision is a complete outrage, IMO and dare I say Im rooting for a Miami blowout on Sunday with the fans giving Mularkey (and Donohoe) exactly what they deserve as the game goes on.

467061[/snapback]

:blink:

Buh-bye.

These morons have have frustrated Bills fans long enough. I wish that Ralph would pull the plug on these clowns and insert Modrak as the interim GM, Wyche as the interim HC/OC and Crumrie as the DC. This is unbeleivable, we now have to watch these cowards blame JP as the cause to their dismal season? I'm outraged by this. I could totally see if JP was the only member not pulling his weight, but the blame for this bad team is on everyone at One Bills Drive. From the GM not getting "real" offensive linemen, to the coaches who refused to attack a defenseless team with McGahee, to the defense who have played softer than the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

466965[/snapback]

Whose the moron?