White House Spy

Frez

I don't think that people should be partisan when it comes to issues of spying against our country.  I don't care if he was hired under Clinton, Bush or whoever.  A spy should be dealt the sternest punishment available.

467995[/snapback]

i agree with this 100%.

i would add that they should be dealt the sternest punishment available expidtiously.

nooooooooooooo dilly-dallying!

I don't think that people should be partisan when it comes to issues of spying against our country.  I don't care if he was hired under Clinton, Bush or whoever.  A spy should be dealt the sternest punishment available.

This should also be true of anyone who violates laws against classified information including Berger and anyone found to be guilty in the Plame investigation.  Everyone should know that classified information is not to be "mishandled" or "accidentally leaked", and you had better be prepared to pay the consequences if you violate the law.

467995[/snapback]

It's too bad that politicians generally don't share your views on this particular subject when it comes to one of their own.

I see the spy was a US Marine. And formerly of the FBI too.

Those would seem to be decent recommendations for any hiring manager given the supposed screening that takes place by these two organizations.

Of course their are plenty of criminals in both the armed services and law enforcement. This one just got caught doing his crime of choice.

I see the spy was a US Marine.  And formerly of the FBI too.

Those would seem to be decent recommendations for any hiring manager given the supposed screening that takes place by these two organizations.

Of course their are plenty of criminals in both the armed services and law enforcement.  This one just got caught doing his crime of choice.

468303[/snapback]

As there are in all walks of life. It's pretty much impossible to KNOW what really likes in the hearts of humans.

I see the spy was a US Marine.  And formerly of the FBI too.

Of course their are plenty of criminals in both the armed services and law enforcement.  This one just got caught doing his crime of choice.

468303[/snapback]

What are you wearing tonight. Wanna chat?

Was hired during the Clintoon administration.  This is a result of them letting people work in the White house without clearances.  Most were because they couldn't pass drug tests, but it seems a few others snuck in.

466641[/snapback]

Yeah, right. It's all Clinton's fault. Did Rush or Ann tell you that? Was it in one of Ann's countless footnotes that you rave about? You're a moron.

What I'm saying is that Clinton's White House wsan't too particular about who they let work or enter. Remember the 1000 FBI files that they had- a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone had access to them. Charlie Trie, who had major connections to China , bringing bags of checks into the White House.The spy was hired in 1998 and was in the White House until 2001. Probably left right after bush was in. Freeh has a book coming out now about what a mess Clinton's term was.

What I'm saying is that Clinton's White House wsan't too particular about who they let work or enter.  Remember the 1000 FBI files that they had- a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone had access to them.  Charlie Trie, who had major connections to China , bringing bags of checks into the White House.The spy was hired in 1998 and was in the White House until 2001. Probably left right after bush was in.  Freeh has a book coming out now about what a mess Clinton's term was.

468491[/snapback]

You sound like the kind of partisan wacko they like - 'I don't like party x, so it isn't really spying' is always a convenient rationalization for treason.

Based on what I read on abcnews.com, the guy had a top secret clearance with polygraphs when he was recruited.

Exactly.  This has nothing to do with Clinton.  If it did, Aragoncillo would be looking at a slap on the wrist just like Sandy Berger got.

467704[/snapback]

Berger got a slap on the wrists? I didn't think he even got that much. It isn't REALLY a problem ACCIDENTALLY putting classified information in your socks, is it? Clearly he would NEVER think of doing anything unseemly to those document.