OT I am shocked that I did this.

T-Bone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or sombody who need to comment whenever a whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts...every freaking time....

33685[/snapback]

I actually had every intention of ignoring this thread until someone on our super-secret anti-moron message board informed me that you, little window-licking idiot man-child that you are, were dumb enough to call me out.

But hey, even when people are insulting or mocking you, you're still getting the attention you crave. You must feel awfully validated now to have your existence recognized today.

I actually had every intention of ignoring this thread until someone on our super-secret anti-moron message board informed me that you, little window-licking idiot man-child that you are, were dumb enough to call me out. 

But hey, even when people are insulting or mocking you, you're still getting the attention you crave.  You must feel awfully validated now to have your existence recognized today.

33804[/snapback]

You're just upset because smurfboy used your line.

But hey, even when people are insulting or mocking you, you're still getting the attention you crave.  You must feel awfully validated now to have your existence recognized today.

33804[/snapback]

Quit sweet talking and just kiss him.

Oh, we've already done that.  That's right...we have our own little super-secret message board somewhere, where we do nothing but B word about brainless morons and plan out ways to make their pitiful little meaningless lives hell. How'd you guess?  :huh:

33724[/snapback]

s

I didn't know you guys were Jews.