OT I am shocked that I did this.

T-Bone

if that's the same as jumping all over you have to remember to bring olive oil and a whiney attitude

33841[/snapback]

No, save the oil for T-bag's lover and the whine for the french (unless of course, T'bag's lover is french).

So, what was the point of this thread again? Another one of those "Someone, pleeeeease pay attention to me" threads. It seems too easy.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning on the van ride over to work, I was talking baseball with a fellow Red Sox fan and some Yankee fans (who were ok nice guys which should have warned me that I was in the Twlight Zone).  The Red Sox fan asked if I was going down to NY to see this weekend's series.  I said no, that I had NESN and YES and could watch the games in the comfort of my home.

He said that he did not have cable and was thinking of getting it.  Was it worth it?

I told him about Comcast digital cable and then did something I never thought that I would do.

I told him to price compare with Direct TV and see if they might give him a better deal. :huh:  :D

I cannot not believe it, one of my other personalities must have taken over.  I am shocked and shaking all over.  Woe is me....

33383[/snapback]

Next you will be moving from being a patsy and become a real Bills fan

No, save the oil for T-bag's lover and the whine for the french (unless of course, T'bag's lover is french).

So, what was the point of this thread again? Another one of those "Someone, pleeeeease pay attention to me" threads. It seems too easy.

33863[/snapback]

There is a point to this thread? I thought it was another chance to call T-Bone a lazy, good for nothing, whiney, cross-dressing, team-swapping whore....

Guest T-Bones Man Friend

Sweety? Are you going to let these assssholes walk all over you? Hmmm, assssholes, nevermind. Stand up to them, you always stand up for me honey, you stud muffin.

Nick had a good idea, we've never tried butter before. Can we try it, Pleeeeeeeeese.

Anyway, you get you cute fat butt back here and guy these boy's some do-do for giving you a hard time, hmm, hard, nevermind.

Go get'em pooky

Please, T-Bone.  Therapy.  Maybe even electro-shock treatment.

I recommend 550 VAC, and working your way up from there.

33891[/snapback]

I believe I know someone with a three zone oven who might have the ability to supply him with the equipment to make this happen.

What the hell, T-Bone?

I only pretend to be gay so stop wasting your time sweetheart.....

What the hell kind of a PM is that? Why would you POSSIBLY share that with me? Do you REALLY crave attention so much that you "only pretend to be gay"? Do you really crave MY attention so much that you feel compelled to tell me that?

Therapy, man, therapy. Seriously. You got real, serious, no-stevestojan, need-help issues.

What the hell, T-Bone?

What the hell kind of a PM is that?  Why would you POSSIBLY share that with me?  Do you REALLY crave attention so much that you "only pretend to be gay"?  Do you really crave MY attention so much that you feel compelled to tell me that? 

Therapy, man, therapy.  Seriously.  You got real, serious, no-stevestojan, need-help issues.

33907[/snapback]

That's funny stevestojan :huh: