OT I am shocked that I did this.

T-Bone

This morning on the van ride over to work, I was talking baseball with a fellow Red Sox fan and some Yankee fans (who were ok nice guys which should have warned me that I was in the Twlight Zone). The Red Sox fan asked if I was going down to NY to see this weekend's series. I said no, that I had NESN and YES and could watch the games in the comfort of my home.

He said that he did not have cable and was thinking of getting it. Was it worth it?

I told him about Comcast digital cable and then did something I never thought that I would do.

I told him to price compare with Direct TV and see if they might give him a better deal. :):)

I cannot not believe it, one of my other personalities must have taken over. I am shocked and shaking all over. Woe is me....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning on the van ride over to work, I was talking baseball with a fellow Red Sox fan and some Yankee fans (who were ok nice guys which should have warned me that I was in the Twlight Zone).

I did not think that prisioners were allowed to talk during their van rides. I have seen the chain gangs riding in their vans in the past and the prisioners always appear to be just staring out the windows. I thought the rules for the van ride were similar to two guys at the urnials. Look straight ahead and no talking. It must be nice for you to get out of the cell for a few hours a day though. :):):angry::(

and there was me thinking you woke up and burned all your Sox and Patrots merch and went out and bought Yankees and Bills stuff like a real man....

33391[/snapback]

Nick, I have tons of Buffalo Bills shirts and hats that I wear to tailgates so that I do not get beat up...all in my closet....kind of like a closet Bills fan.... :)

This morning on the van ride over to work, I was talking baseball with a fellow Red Sox fan and some Yankee fans (who were ok nice guys which should have warned me that I was in the Twlight Zone). 

I did not think that prisioners were allowed to talk during their van rides.  I have seen the chain gangs riding in their vans in the past and the prisioners always appear to be just staring out the windows.  I thought the rules for the van ride were similar to two guys at the urnials.  Look straight ahead and no talking.  It must be nice for you to get out of the cell for a few hours a day though.  :)  :angry:  :(  :doh:

33427[/snapback]

Guess you guys are not used to working for a company that is so big, that we need to take a van from the parking lot to our buildings.... :)

HAHA -hanging up next to the Tutu and Pink Leotard right??  :huh:

We all know you are a Bills fan really....

33641[/snapback]

Be careful Nick, or DC Tom and Alaska Darin will be jumping all over you for calling me a Bills Fan....

Be careful Nick, or DC Tom and Alaska Darin will be jumping all over you for calling me a Bills Fan....

33664[/snapback]

We wouldn't do that to Nick. After all, he's not the whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore in this equation, is he? :huh:

We wouldn't do that to Nick.  After all, he's not the whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore in this equation, is he?  :huh:

33677[/snapback]

Or sombody who need to comment whenever a whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts...every freaking time....

Or sombody who need to comment whenever a whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts...every freaking time....

33685[/snapback]

No I am pretty sure there was a time or two when he left it alone. Of course when a whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts, they should be called out and mocked.

No I am pretty sure there was a time or two when he left it alone.  Of course when a  whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts, they should be called out and mocked.

33689[/snapback]

Guess you don't have anything better to do either, maybe you and DC Tom should get together and form a mutual admiration society....

Guess you don't have anything better to do either, maybe you and DC Tom should get together and form a mutual admiration society....

33691[/snapback]

Nope I don't like Tom. He is an as-s-hole. Of course so am I. But I am good at it. I was tought in Catholic school that if you are good at something then God gave you the talent and you are expected to take advantage of it. Hence when some whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts, I am just using those talents.