OT I am shocked that I did this.

T-Bone

What the hell, T-Bone?

What the hell kind of a PM is that?  Why would you POSSIBLY share that with me?  Do you REALLY crave attention so much that you "only pretend to be gay"?  Do you really crave MY attention so much that you feel compelled to tell me that? 

Therapy, man, therapy.  Seriously.  You got real, serious, no-stevestojan, need-help issues.

33907[/snapback]

Holy stevestojan. I would be very concerned now Tom. I feel sorry for you. That is just way too much information.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a point to this thread? I thought it was another chance to call T-Bone a lazy, good for nothing, whiney, cross-dressing, team-swapping whore....

33892[/snapback]

Well, there is understood. T-Bag was the one who actually started this "I need attention" thread. So, I guess the point was:

T-bag is a a lazy, good for nothing, whiney, cross-dressing, team-swapping whore who is so desperate for attention, that he is willing to humiliate himself on a regular basis and is incapable of realizing how ridiculous he really sounds.

Did I miss anything?

T-Bone cried for attention. He didn't get enough at first, so he asked us to abuse him. We obliged. The bit about the raisin is the less then masculine Navy types have a tradition on board a ship when the cross the equator. The tradition is the first time someone crosses it on board they grease up the fatest dirtiest Master Chief on the boat and stick a raisin in his belly. Then all the virgins who have never crossed the equator have to suck it out. The master chief obviously want the ship to hit a big wave so the newbees head slips.

Nope I don't like Tom.  He is an as-s-hole.  Of course so am I.  But I am good at it.  I was tought in Catholic school that if you are good at something then God gave you the talent and you are expected to take advantage of it.  Hence when some whiny little attention-starved team-swapping whore posts, I am just using those talents.

33701[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHA ! <_<