(OT) NFL Network

ajzepp

Is there anyone else who just thinks this channel FRIGGIN ROCKS????????

Yeah, I've had a couple tonight.....feeling pretty good.....so excuse me......but MAN, I can't believe that there is a damn 24 FRIGGIN HOUR, 7 DAYS A FRIGGEN WEEK, 365 FRIGGIN DAYS A YEAR FOOTBALL CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!

I've been pretty pissed of since Sunday.....but after reading some positive posts on here and tapping into the ESSENCE of NFL competition through some of the programming on this channel.....I'm READY FOR DA RAIDERS, BABY!!! BRING ON THOSE PUSSIES!!!!

Sorry, man......I wish there was some way for everyone to see it......I really do feel bad talking it up when there are some of you that don't have it on your dish or cable.....I hope you all get it soon

I thought it started off pretty slow .......... there wasn't much "content" when they launched the network ............... but I'M LOVIN' IT NOW :)

33267[/snapback]

Just saw in todays' USA TODAY that it is possible that the NFL may add a weekly Thursday night game on to the NFL Network, if they can't get what they want from TNT or USA Network. It is my understanding that not only do you have to have DIRECT TV to get the NFL game package, but also to get the NFL NETWORK. I don't get DIRECT TV, and can't where I live. This is just the lastet example of the NFL taking advantage of its' fans. Frankly, I love the game, but the NFL is the greatest example of corporate greed at its' worst. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL! You are the Philip Morris of sports!

That being said, I wish to god I could get the NFL NETWORK!

Just saw in todays' USA TODAY that it is possible that the NFL may add a weekly Thursday night game on to the NFL Network, if they can't get what they want from TNT or USA Network.  It is my understanding that not only do you have to have DIRECT TV to get the NFL game package, but also to get the NFL NETWORK.  I don't get DIRECT TV, and can't where I live. This is just the lastet example of the NFL taking advantage of its' fans.  Frankly, I love the game, but the NFL is the greatest example of corporate greed at its' worst.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL!  You are the Philip Morris of sports!

33279[/snapback]

NFL Network isn't just on DirecTv.......many cable providers carry it now

Just saw in todays' USA TODAY that it is possible that the NFL may add a weekly Thursday night game on to the NFL Network, if they can't get what they want from TNT or USA Network.  It is my understanding that not only do you have to have DIRECT TV to get the NFL game package, but also to get the NFL NETWORK.  I don't get DIRECT TV, and can't where I live. This is just the lastet example of the NFL taking advantage of its' fans.  Frankly, I love the game, but the NFL is the greatest example of corporate greed at its' worst.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL!  You are the Philip Morris of sports!

33279[/snapback]

As has been pointed out, it's available from some cable companies (CONcast for example).

But I'm pretty sure you could get DirecTV. Very few people can't get it if they're willing to work at it. In fact, DirecTV is available to more homes in the United States than cable is! :)

CW

I watch football in the spring time!

I watch football in the fall!

I watch football in the winter when it drizzles!

I watch football in the summer when it sizzles, baby!

I love football every momment

Every momment of the year

I love football!

My oh my do I love football!

NFL network's here baby!

OOHH yeah!

I watch football in the spring time!

I watch football in the fall!

I watch football in the winter when it drizzles!

I watch football in the summer when it sizzles, baby!

I love football every momment

Every momment of the year

I love football!

My oh my do I love football!

NFL network's here baby!

OOHH yeah!

33459[/snapback]

Ha ha! I find myself singing that every time the promo comes on lol

i don't get it, they do not show nfl live games, what do they show?  re-runs?  yawn!  Sports Center -Style news programs?  Yawn!  Sorry, just do not see what all the excitement is about.

33568[/snapback]

Don't be a party poojer.......if you havent seen it, how can you know if you'd like it, bro? Heck, that Sounds of the Game they did after the Bills/Denver game made it worthwhile all by itself! :huh:

that is why i asked what programming there was, i really do not know

Don't be a party poojer.......if you havent seen it, how can you know if you'd like it, bro? Heck, that Sounds of the Game they did after the Bills/Denver game made it worthwhile all by itself!  :huh:

33624[/snapback]

I'm off today and I'll be watching the Leagues 100 toughtest players ever at 2pm today.

It's interesting shows like that and the extended coverage of each of the teams that make this network a must have.

On a side note they do have a tendency to replay a lot of stuff, but that will change as they have a chance to grow.