Bible-thumping judge to run for governor

blzrul

I think it's called "family values"? I would think you wingnuts would be happy about that...personally I don't care. Unlike the right which seems to be fascinated with fornication, I have other fish to fry. Besides if they do pass the ban it pretty much insures that the wingnuts will stay on their side of the mountains. So it's win-win for everyone, including the girls who may lose a little income but won't have to get so close to disgusting beer-bellied rednecks, perverts and such. :lol:

I think it's called "family values"?  I would think you wingnuts would be happy about that...personally I don't care.  Unlike the right which seems to be fascinated with fornication, I have other fish to fry.  Besides if they do pass the ban it pretty much insures that the wingnuts will stay on their side of the mountains.  So it's win-win for everyone, including the girls who may lose a little income but won't have to get so close to disgusting beer-bellied rednecks, perverts and such.  :lol:

465073[/snapback]

Yes, I on occassion am fascinated with fornication.

Nothing about Alabama surprises me. I moved to Alabama in 1982, the same year that George Wallace was elected as Governor by winning a large percentage of the black vote.

I asked some of my Black co-workers how they could support Wallace after all of the Civil Rights stuff in the 60's. They told me that at least with Wallace they knew what they were getting. :lol:

storyWe all remember this guy and his big stone monument.  This should be great fun to watch.

They'll all be scrambling to truly prove each is "holier-than-thou".  :lol:  :lol:

463742[/snapback]

blz, feelings aside, that fellow certainly exhibits courage of conviction in a time when many in the public eye not only equivocate but have PR staffs to fine-tune it.

While you may disagree with him, please appreciate his frankness.

Hope you and yours are still liking the Seattle area. Beautiful vistas.

stuck.

BibleBad!

463874[/snapback]

But the whacky left hold the Word of God and thier view of government so sacred that they demand such a sparation of Church and state. Just go ask Mickey to repeat his age old diatribe... again.

Can the Debster possibly add any more garbage to her hate line, I mean to her sig line?

blz, feelings aside, that fellow certainly exhibits courage of conviction in a time when many in the public eye not only equivocate but have PR staffs to fine-tune it.

While you may disagree with him, please appreciate his frankness.

465283[/snapback]

Is this sarcasm?

Oh and I agree. He is a dirty old man. But as he told me in a different thread, he is also heavily armed, whatever that means?!?  Probably some crazy dirty old man lingo to try and impress the chicks with.

465265[/snapback]

Do you want Green Bay to go away or not?

Can the Debster possibly add any more garbage to her hate line, I mean to her sig line?

465681[/snapback]

What does it say? I've never read it all!

I just see that flash of yellow and know I can start laughing before I even read the post.