Joe's buh-bye list:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference with Evans is, he's young. EMoulds is long in the tooth.

463513[/snapback]

My point is that its not the WRs fault, they simply don't have a QB that can get them the ball or a OL that can sufficiently block for the QB so he can get them the ball. I’m not crazy about Moulds contract but I can guarantee you that Evans isn’t ready to see constant double teams and I’m not sure with his body type he’ll ever be ready.

Nice list. This stood out, though. That would be spectacular if it did happen.

Case in point: The Bengals.

In one year they drafted Johnson, Johnson, Houshmanzadeh.

All three start for them now and all three are excellent players.

463469[/snapback]

Now go back and look at the rest of that drafts. That's about a once in a decade haul for late rounders. Nothing like pointing at the aberration rather than the rule. Sheesh.

My point is that its not the WRs fault, they simply don't have a QB that can get them the ball or a OL that can sufficiently block for the QB so he can get them the ball.  I’m not crazy about Moulds contract but I can guarantee you that Evans isn’t ready to see constant double teams and I’m not sure with his body type he’ll ever be ready.

463521[/snapback]

Body type? Evans is the same height as Marvin Harrison and only slightly heavier.

Now go back and look at the rest of that drafts.  That's about a once in a decade haul for late rounders.  Nothing like pointing at the aberration rather than the rule.  Sheesh.

463549[/snapback]

Fact of the matter is, they did it.

And I'd take any one of those players over their Bills counterpart from that year.

Body type? Evans is the same height as Marvin Harrison and only slightly heavier.

463553[/snapback]

Yeah, I knew the Marvin Harrison arguement would come out. Harrison is a 1 in a million guy. How many other #1s out there are that small?

Yeah, I knew the Marvin Harrison arguement would come out.  Harrison is a 1 in a million guy.  How many other #1s out there are that small?

463566[/snapback]

All of the recievers on the Patriots Super Bowl teams were short too. There are a few others around the league. It's not THAT uncommon, though I will admit most #1 guys are over 6 feet tall.

Fact of the matter is, they did it.

And I'd take any one of those players over their Bills counterpart from that year.

463556[/snapback]

Like I said, once in a decade. I've done the analysis over and over again. Late round picks are "sniffin' and a wishin'" in the best of times. The 2 best teams in the league last season had a grand total of three post third rounders (drafted within the last 4 years) starting for them combined. That's not a recipe for building a winner in today's NFL.

Hard to believe anyone watching the rookie struggles of JP Losman would be recommending bringing in MORE inexperienced players.

Hard to believe anyone watching the rookie struggles of JP Losman would be recommending bringing in MORE inexperienced players.

463574[/snapback]

At some point in this league you have to. The "veteran leadership" on this team hasn't done squat for winning the past 10 years or so, anyway.

Find it interesting that Gandys name is only listed once in this thread. I thought he was one of the bigger question marks entering the season. I know I haven't watched him to close as he seems to be holding his own. Is this the general consensus?

My season tickets.

463453[/snapback]

I've been on the bubble with my seasons the last 2 years. If they don't take the Dolphins this Sunday, it's going to be hard to convince myself again. And I really don't see this team making the late season charge that 2004's did.

For starters:

Adams, Sam

Aiken, Sam

Anderson, Bennie

Anderson, Tim

Baker, Rashad

Bannan, Justin

Burns, Joe

Campbell, Mark

Clements, Nate

Crowell, Angelo

Denney, Ryan

Edwards, Ron

Euhus, Tim

Evans, Lee

Ezekiel, Liam

Fletcher, London

Gandy, Mike

Gates, Lionel

Geisinger, Justin

Greer, Jabari

Haggan, Mario

Holcomb, Kelly

Jerman, Greg

Kelsay, Chris

King, Eric

Leonhard, Jim

Lindell, Rian

Losman, JP

Matthews, Shane

McGahee, Willis

McGee, Terrence

Milloy, Lawyer

Moorman, Brian

Moulds, Eric

Neufeld, Ryan

Parrish, Roscoe

Peters, Jason

Posey, Jeff

Preston, Duke

Reed, Josh

Sape, Lauvale

Schneck, Mike

Schobel, Aaron

Shelton, Daimon

Smith, Jonathan

Stamer, Josh

Teague, Trey

Villarrial, Chris

Vincent, Troy

Williams, Mike

Williams, Shaud

Wilson, George

Wire, Coy

Cieslak, Brad

Esposito, Jasen

Goldsberry, Jon

Hunter, Wendell

Lee, Rob

McFarland, Dylan

Oglesby, Evan

Ritzmann, Constantin

Everett, Kevin

Thomas, Kevin

Brantley, Kellen

Smith, Lawrence

Sobieski, Ben

Spikes, Takeo

Vann, LaDaris

Then there's:

Tom Clements, Mike Mularkey, Jerry Gray, Bobby April, Don Blackmon, Tim Krumrie, Chuck Lester, Jim McNally, Mike Miller, Brad Roll, Eric Studesville, Steve Szabo, Tyke Tolbert, Frank Verducci, Sam Wyche

and let's not forget:

Tom Donahoe Tom Modrak Linda Bogdan Scott Berchtold Russ Brandon Bill Munson Jim Overdorf Jeffrey C. Littmann Frank Wojnicki Mary Owen Christy Wilson Hofmann Debbie Driscoll Nancy Hermann Rita Metzger John Guy Paul Lancaster Doug Majeski Marc Ross Brad Forsyth Joe Haering Shawn Heinlen Tom Roth Dave W. Smith Terry Wooden Bob Ryan George "Chink" Sengel Dave G. Smith Rob Hanrahan Jacky Kosmowski Kevin Meganck Matt Hand Bud Carpenter Chris Fischetti Shone Gipson Greg McMillen Brad Roll John Allaire Dave Hojnowski Randy "Woody" Ribbeck Jeffrey Mazurek Henry Kunttu Greg Estes Kevin Shearer Toni Addeo Elisabeth Brochey June Foran Joni Graham Pat Kaczor Don Purdy Mary Piwowarczyk Gail Zielinski Sandy Schneider Denny Lynch Karen Marsch Shelly Grieble Gretchen Geitter Michelle Roberts Christopher Lewis Beverly Angelo Pete Guelli Mace Aluia Karen Renzi Ron Croce, Jr. Neal McMullen Pete Petrella Jaime Swinson Tina Courtney Daniel Evans Jayme Glover Peter Linton Shaun Handley Marc Honan Steve Asposto Chuck Cappellino Kevin McCabe Jan Eberle Chris Voigt Aaron Schmitt Bonnie Krauss Bill Hudock Christopher Jenkins Julie Lantaff Dr. Leslie Bisson Dr. Andrew Cappuccino Dr. Greg Hudecki Dr. John Marzo Dr. Tom White Tim Kehoe Tammy John Kristy Boncal Scott Wessel Pat Matthews Lisa Phillips Bill Bambach Joe Frandina Perry Dix Bob Schatz Deb Jerge Marty McLaughlin Barbara Bork, Tom Christen, Bill Connell, Joyce Dietz, Matt Gassman, Keith Hargraves, Art Hauret, Jr., Clayton Mabry, Dennis Mill, Doug Stelhar, Kathy Willard, Jim Willibey, Ron Wilson, Denise Woody, Russ Zink. Dave Wheat Debbi Cummins Mike Ciechoski Chris Colleary Jerry Foran Donna Andreeff Jennifer Carlson Sharon Hart Chris Costanzo Jim Fitzmaurice Albert Garrett Gail Hawco Chris Holland Scott Bihl Steve Blumhagen Natasha Moody Anne Eaton Celinda Santiago Gregg Pastore Matt Heidt

I believe in starting with a clean slate!

Though I might keep Gregg, just to tick Scott off... :blink:

At some point in this league you have to. The "veteran leadership" on this team hasn't done squat for winning the past 10 years or so, anyway.

463576[/snapback]

Really? Which team has made a living doing that? Are we really crowning Cincinnati, a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a decade, the champions of the SB after week 4?

Some of you people need medication.

Really?  Which team has made a living doing that?  Are we really crowning Cincinnati, a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a decade, the champions of the SB after week 4?

Some of you people need medication.

463585[/snapback]

Look, they have a really good offense and a defense that makes ours (to this point) look like second stringers.

And last I checked, we have our own Bengal-like drought going on in Buffalo right now.