So now what?

Dr. Fong

So what should happen in the offseason to get this team back in contention? Don't just say fire TD. Tell me someone the BIlls can hire that will do a better job. I'm really sick to my stomach about this right now. This is the year the Bills should have been able to kick ass in the AFC East, NE is down, Jets down, Miami far from a powerhouse, instead we might not win 6 games. Who is to blame and what can be done?

Package our 1st round draft pick and Losman to the Chargers for Rivers and their 3rd round draft pick. Trade Clements to somebody for a 2nd round pick.

Pick the five best O-linemen with our two 2nd and three 3rd round draft choices.

Are we sure we have the right head coach for this team?

462153[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Let's review quickly:

1) Bills pinned 3rd and 7 at their own 1 two weeks ago. He goes with a pass play. After the game, states JP should have gotten rid of the ball quicker (apparently not realizing intentional grounding in the endzone is a safety anyway, or perhaps if he had rushed it, a TD for the Bucs).

2) Wastes all TOs in the 2nd half so we couldn't challenge an obvious non-TD by David Carr.

3) PUNTS THE FRIGGING BALL TODAY DOWN BY TWO SCORES WITH FOUR MINUTES LEFT.

4) Won't run the !@#$ing ball!!

5) Keeps flip flopping QB's. Pick one guy and stick with him!

6) WON'T RUN THE !@#$ING BALL!!!!

7) Stormed out of a press conference after a reporter actually had the nerve to ask why HIS STARTING LINEMAN wasn't on the field for the last drive.

7) PUNTED WITH 4 MINUTES LEFT!

The list goes on, but man alive I wish we still had Gregg Williams.

I was with you till there...

462184[/snapback]

I often times say things for shock value alone :devil: I don't really want GW, but to think that people are supporting Mularkey is a mindf-ck to me. I just don't get it. His game management is awful.

Fire TD and hire anyone else...most people on football can do a better job than this guy.

If that does not work, try this one.

DRAFT an OL.

462197[/snapback]

what a refreshing POV... I don't think we quite know your stance on TD Steven - could you elaborate? <_<