INCOMPOTENCE!!!!!

Mark Vader

Is there anyone on the Bills staff or on this messageboard who can possibly explain the logic to me as to why Willis McGahee, who last week ran for 140 yards, only carries the ball 16 times today?

The coaches and the playcalling failed the Bills today.

The coaches want Losman to gain confidence. Well would'nt a real running game help our young QB's confidence along?

This is far worse than last week. We lost to a poor team today.

I said that the Bills would be playoff contenders this year. That shows what I know.

Now the "easy" part of the schedule is over. I told people that the Bills had a good start of the season, and a great opportunity to learn for Losman, facing Houston & 3 NFC teams. Now those 3 NFC teams have beaten us.

With a 1-3 record the Bills now face the Dolphins, Jets, Raiders, Patriots, Chiefs, & Chargers.

I still want to believe in this team, but if Mularkey does not make any improvements, we as Bills fans are in for a world of hurt.

You know what...I do not really know why we lost today. There are so many reasons, it is incomprehensible. So what do you do? What do you say? You simply have to not get worked up about it. It ranges from players...to coaches...to schemes...everything. I don't get it. But, I'm not going to let it ruin my week like it used to.

we lost cus our D could not get off the field on 3rd down.

TOO many STUPID penalties.

NOT ENOUGH McGAHEE RUNNING THE BALL!!!!

not converting 4th and inches.

almost all their points came off of drives that should have been stopped, but were GIVEN 1st downs on holding calls, hands to the face calls, QB runs for 1st down.... freaking stalworth catching everything. whats up with that???

The third down defense is a concern, but the offensive play calling today was awful. The saints at no point in the first 3 quarters ever showed any sort of ability to even slow Willis down. The coaches "out-cuted" themselves on that for sure. You don't go away from something that is working so well until it gets stopped. Sometimes even then you need to keep plugging. We should all expect JP to struggle at this point, but not the play calling.