Not exaggerating: Bills are NFL's worst team now

So we are worse than Houston?  San Fran?  the Cards?  Green Bay?  Minnesota?  I don't even think we're the worst team in our division right now...

462919[/snapback]

After watching the Cards + San Fran last nigh,t I can safely say that both teams would probably beat us..

Sad...

The only team worse than the Bills right now is Houston. Barely...

Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter,

461674[/snapback]

I yelled his name alot yesterday.........no replies. But I do know he is a run sets up the pass guy.......

"Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter ..."

Is that a normal size Ritz cracker you're talking about or an extra big flying carpet size one? I hate to disagree with you but if it was one of those big size Ritz crackers I think it would matter seeing as how a large portion of Bills fans are Roman Catholic.

For one ... Christ could smote blitzing linebackers Himself. Turn them into a pillar of margarita salt or sumthin ..

"Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter ..."

Is that a normal size Ritz cracker you're talking about or an extra big flying carpet size one?  I hate to disagree with you but if it was one of those big size Ritz crackers I think it would matter seeing as how a large portion of Bills fans are Roman Catholic. 

For one ... Christ could smote blitzing linebackers Himself.  Turn them into a pillar of margarita salt or sumthin ..

463506[/snapback]

I kind of imagined one toe on a normal-sized cracker, ballerina-style.

PTR

I kind of imagined one toe on a normal-sized cracker, ballerina-style.

PTR

463611[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I've seen that exact photograph of Christ. That's the one where He "looks" like He's walking on water. But in reality, His big toe is resting on a normal Ritz cracker scooting across the water. Gotcha.

Houston is the worst team in football but the only team we beat.

The Bills are bad and it all starts up front.  The O-line doesn't pas block well and the D-line can't get a good pass rush.

462893[/snapback]

Houston nearly beat the G R E A T bengals at cinci this week.

CINCI-----they will end up 8-8 this year. Mark my words.

Houston nearly beat the  G R E A T bengals at cinci this week.

CINCI-----they will end up 8-8 this year. Mark my words.

463845[/snapback]

winless teams off a bye week usually put forth a top effort and Houston lost the game on a bad break........but i'll be willing to wager any amount of money you want care of sds and two bills drive that the bengals will win more than 8

winless teams off a bye week usually put forth a top effort and Houston lost the game on a bad break........but i'll be willing to wager any amount of money you want care of sds and two bills drive that the bengals will win more than 8

463867[/snapback]

OK--yer on for a 20 spot

Everyone thought the same thing last year after week 4.  Then we won 9 out of 12 and missed the playoffs by a game.

461683[/snapback]

Yeah we lost as my old sig said "courtesy of another great Tom Clements game plan." Also the first four games last year could have easily been 2-2. If our "shutdown" corner just knocks the ball down against jville we win. If travis doesn't slip against oak we win or if MM challenges the TH run at the goal line we win.

Why the heck did McGee slow down on the retun and start looking back?

461696[/snapback]

It could have been the fact that he just ran 200+ yards on a single play.