Must Stick with Losman

coywire27

The Bills must stick with Losman - the kid is learning and the only way is with game situations - he will get better - they have to stop replacing him - we are not going to win this season - get over it - we will not win with Holcomb - that was seen in Cleveland - we will eventually win with Losman - this site and forum is impatient, as I am while watching the game - but, take a step back and realize that our D is not postseason calibur and our quarterback is not - we did not get any pressure on Brooks - guys giving up because they were blocked - I blame this one on the D and the coaches - not Losman - MM's handling of Losman has been horrendous - start him at the start of the season and stick with him!!!!! PERIOD!!!

Might as well. We have 2 high school QBs in this league. Losman is horrible. I think the defense would be decent if they weren't on the field for so long. I said this last weak and I will say it again, Losman is no Roethlisberger or Manning. The skills aren't there. We know Losman is weak and now we know Holcomb isn't any better. Might as well shoot for another top 5 pick for next year with Donahoue picking another turkey.

Might as well. We have 2 high school QBs in this league. Losman is horrible. I think the defense would be decent if they weren't on the field for so long. I said this last weak and I will say it again, Losman is no Roethlisberger or Manning. The skills aren't there. We know Losman is weak and now we know Holcomb isn't any better. Might as well shoot for another top 5 pick for next year with Donahoue picking another turkey.

461492[/snapback]

I agree - neither of these guys is the future - what scares me most about Losman is not his decision-making - that will get better - but the guy is simply not very accurate - I'm not sure he has the right stuff. Holcomb might need more snaps - he has been a joke so far.

I agree - neither of these guys is the future - what scares me most about Losman is not his decision-making - that will get better - but the guy is simply not very accurate - I'm not sure he has the right stuff.  Holcomb might need more snaps - he has been a joke so far.

461535[/snapback]

Wasn't JP supposed to have the rocket arm and accuracy of Brett Favre?

I agree - neither of these guys is the future - what scares me most about Losman is not his decision-making - that will get better - but the guy is simply not very accurate - I'm not sure he has the right stuff.  Holcomb might need more snaps - he has been a joke so far.

461535[/snapback]

It's footwork. Again the whole coaching staff had was feeding us sh-- about JP's progress. At this point you leave him in, because it really is the best thing now. But you get rid of the idiots coaching him and pay top dollar and bring in a legit staff at the end of the year.

We probably have no choice but to stick with him this year. We have wasted this year for one player because TD and MM outsmarted themselves.

We may as well see if he can dig himself out of the deep hole that he is in. We will find out whether he has what it takes. It looks like a wasted year anyway.

The Bills need to make a decision this week. Is Losman their QB or is Holcomb? If they aren't going to display enough confidence in Losman to give him the chance to win the game down by only 6 after a bad day, they might as well bench him and draft someone else next year. The QB swapping does no one any good.

461535[/snapback]

JP's not the future? Give me a freaking break. It's his 1st year. Look at Eli Manning last year.

The season's over, and Losman's the only choice at this point.  This team isn't winning six games, and if J.P. stinks this badly the rest of the year, Matt Leinart is ours.

In the meantime, MM and company should start gathering cardboard boxes.

461478[/snapback]

Could be right..look`s like billy joe . I watched the game and have been watching every game and he just doesn`t pick up or even look for secondary receiver`s EVER..this my friend isn`t coachable, Stares down receiver`s and doesn`t see the open one when he does have time.....fustrating. Well who is It Gonna be with that 1st pick :(

If you think Losman cost us this game, or the Atlanta game, you aren't paying attention.  JP isn't helping but the D and the O-line are larger problems than the QB position.

PTR

461595[/snapback]

And the coaching over shadows all of those issues.

Disagree.

Losman's problem in college was that he didn't see the field well, held onto the ball too long, and would take off running if his first receiver wasn't open.

He hasn't changed a bit. He can answer correctly in the classroom, but if you can't get it done on the field, you can't get it done on the field.

Maybe JP will be good one day. But he's NOT READY to start in the NFL. He is NOT capable of leading this team to a victory in a tough situation. We won vs. Houson because their offense was pathetic.

If you think our receivers aren't getting open...gimme a break. Losman CANNOT PULL THE TRIGGER. I'm telling you, this coaching staff is quietly growing concerned, because a hesitant QB is the worst affliction you can have, and it seems to be a part of his core makeup.

Maybe he'll get over it. Maybe he'll be good. Maybe he'll prove Donahoe and his scouts were smart.

But maybe not. I'd prepare your heart for a lot more pain.

Nick Saban is going to embarrass us at home next week.

How can you say that when Manning played and Losman didn't ?????

461610[/snapback]

Cable, it's his decision making. Eli looked a college QB last year, JP looks like he belongs in HS. Maybe I will be wrong with him later on but I don't think the kid's got it. I think the Bills and the TD era made their second horrible first round pick.

And I didn't see the tools that I have seen in other rookieish QBs. Any of you that went to the training camp last year must have saw a huge difference betweeen LOsman and Bledsoe. I certainly did. I just didn't want reality to set in yet.

Do I think they need to start him for the rest of the year? Yes. Quit yanking him. Reminds of me that Billy Joel Vietnam song: "we'll all go down together."

Because that is what's happening.

Disagree.

Losman's problem in college was that he didn't see the field well, held onto the ball too long, and would take off running if his first receiver wasn't open.

He hasn't changed a bit. He can answer correctly in the classroom, but if you can't get it done on the field, you can't get it done on the field.

Maybe JP will be good one day. But he's NOT READY to start in the NFL. He is NOT capable of leading this team to a victory in a tough situation. We won vs. Houson because their offense was pathetic.

If you think our receivers aren't getting open...gimme a break. Losman CANNOT PULL THE TRIGGER. I'm telling you, this coaching staff is quietly growing concerned, because a hesitant QB is the worst affliction you can have, and it seems to be a part of his core makeup.

Maybe he'll get over it. Maybe he'll be good. Maybe he'll prove Donahoe and his scouts were smart.

But maybe not. I'd prepare your heart for a lot more pain.

Nick Saban is going to embarrass us at home next week.

461626[/snapback]

JP is the reincarnation of Greg Williams!