Let's say the Bills win this week....

But you completely missed my point, which was, the overriding pessimism and skepticism and doom from a large portion of the posters (not necessarily meaning you) just doesn't make for a good experience during the week.

You're right, it doesn't. But I think that there is an incredible amount of frustration amongst Bills fans, myself included. Not making the playoffs this century has everything to do with it.

I am going to remain hopeful and optimistic all the while knowing that there are a lot of problems and question marks with the team and knowing I dont know if they are going to play good or bad, win or lose, and I'll have a much better week leading up to the game than you.  :( I will then feel just as good if they win and just as bad as they lose.

459142[/snapback]

Me too, Kelly.

OK, I agree with that. I don't like the blind negativity either, though the occasional bharami98 type of meltdown is glorious fun for all!

But I'll take negative posts that are backed well with facts and/or possible solutions over the rose colored glasses posts that always say, "Bills rule! Final score, Bills: 100, Saints: -100."

But that's just me. OK, I'll go back to wallowing in my misery now  0:)

459213[/snapback]

You are funny - "negative posts...backed with facts / possible solutions"......ha :( That does not happen here, are you new? Don't visit here much do you?

The negative posters here at TBD NEVER NEVER post anything remotely close to 'facts' (well maybe in their little mind) or possible solutions (er, I guess, FIRE TD now is sort of a solution, maybe.

Thanks for the chuckle, and thanks for stopping in.

I can deal with it. In fact, it's kind of fun to read, and prompts some of the greatest wiseass rejoinders you'll find anywhere. I don't expect all or even most posts to be positive, and this place would totally suck if they were. We're playing lousy now, in the last two games, and there are a lot of good arguments as to why.

But you completely missed my point, which was, the overriding pessimism and skepticism and doom from a large portion of the posters (not necessarily meaning you) just doesn't make for a good experience during the week.

It's always finding more to complain about and more blame to throw around and more disastrous predictions if things don't drastically change. And that kind of mindset makes for a lot of pissed off people and ones that aren't a lot of fun to be around. Versus the ones that see and know things are bad, voice their opinions on what sucks and what doesn't, but see that things are rarely as good or as bad as they seem, and look forward to the next game. It makes the week fun  rather than miserable. And it's a choice.

459193[/snapback]

I'm going to reserve judgement until the Balls go 16-0, win 3/4 superbowls, and in every game they win they score consistently 50+ points while yielding fewer than 10. :(

0:)

I'm going to reserve judgement until the Balls go 16-0, win 3/4 superbowls, and in every game they win they score consistently 50+ points while yielding fewer than 10.  :(

0:)

459496[/snapback]

10 is too much

anything over 2 field goals per game and our defence is folding too much and must fire the defensive coordinator