Why is it I ask if the O Line is so BAD....

Why is it I ask if the O Line is so BAD....the Pats can plug anyone in and do well?

Because the Pats have a QB who gets the ball out on time and puts it in the right place. It's been too long since the Bills had such a player at the position. Brady took a solid pounding last night as his OLine played a poor game, imo. But the Pats still were able to move the ball because the guy knows how long he can stand in there before it's too late and he has an uncanny knack for placing the ball in the softest part of a defense.

Personally I think the Pats are going to have to make some adjustments to protect him better or he's not going to finish the season in one piece.

Because the Pats have a QB who gets the ball out on time and puts it in the right place. It's been too long since the Bills had such a player at the position. Brady took a solid pounding last night as his OLine played a poor game, imo. But the Pats still were able to move the ball because the guy knows how long he can stand in there before it's too late and he has an uncanny knack for placing the ball in the softest part of a defense.

Personally I think the Pats are going to have to make some adjustments to protect him better or he's not going to finish the season in one piece.

456009[/snapback]

You can take the Bills OL in New England, and they will look better. They get to hold more (refs will not call the penalty).

456009[/snapback]

Give JP time....at least he gets rid of the ball.

As for the Oline. New England is just a different mentality. You don't see any show boating or explicit celebrations or any of that crap that we have in Buffalo.

New England players just get it done. I think it was Vince Lombardi that said if you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

You can take the Bills OL in New England, and they will look better.  They get to hold more (refs will not call the penalty).

456015[/snapback]

That is pure BS. They'd look better because the Pats have a QB that makes them look better. All the whining on this board about the Pats "cheating" or getting "breaks" is just sour grapes.

That is pure BS.  They'd look better because the Pats have a QB that makes them look better.  All the whining on this board about the Pats "cheating" or getting "breaks" is just sour grapes.

456020[/snapback]

Not that the Pats havent got BS calls before in abundance, especially against the Bills. That is'nt the reason here though. They're qb is awsome and I really think the play callilng is far more intelligent than the Bills. In yesterdays game vs the Steelers they went down the field to get the winning fg like it was nothing. The pass'es to Faulk and Pass that got then into fg position was so typical. Fooled everyone and they make it look so easy. That can only be play calling (and a good personal to execute of course) and its something the Bills still havent mastered.

Give JP time....at least he gets rid of the ball.

I'll certainly give him time but right now one of his problems is that he's NOT getting rid of the ball. He just doesn't have the faith in his own decisions to get teh ball out quickly. It's just going to take a while.

And I don't think that the way these two OLines conduct themselves on the field(both teams classy for the most part) has anything at ALL to do with their effectiveness. It's all about the disparate design of the offenses and the chops of the guy under center.

Cya

I think it's a combination of two interrelated reasons:

1) Their o-line is better. They have better technique and are smarter--are and probably more athletic that us.

2) Their QB is better. Tom Brady keeps defenses honest. I'm sure defenses don't blitz Brady that much for fear that he'll pick them apart. Then again, when defenses do blitz, the pats' o-line picks them all up.